Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SkullCracker

A 10 saves my life

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The most amazing plane on the planet.....the A-10.

Edited by SkullCracker

Watched a lot of PoV stuff, never seen this so nice one. Always watch these with great curiosity, but a heavy heart. Never ending, endless war. Meanwhile, China continues to grow, expanding into Africa for resources, growing their military and not getting bogged down in conflicts around the world. Smart.

If you're curious on the Syrian theater, I've heavily watched ANNA news covering SAA taking out terrorist filth. A lot of tank PoV stuff, pretty cool.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I've been bitching for years about China and what they are doing. No one listens and can't figure out why. China is our only enemy, well the Saudis are on that list, and we shouldn't be dealing with them. But greed in the country will destroy us because believe it or not China wants this land. And if we continue down this path were on they one day will. By expanding into other countries for resources they will be the super, super power in the future. Nukes won't mean shit because it's the oil, silver and every other metal they will have and control and no one really wants to use nukes.

Edited by SkullCracker