Sign in to follow this  
rustyneedle_uk

Art section?

rustyneedle_uk   
rustyneedle_uk

"Ok... so this is just a little fun I like to do. i like to create art works ranging from logos to signatures to full blown level design. And I am pretty sure there are others who would enjoy this sort of thing to.So i'd like to put an area on the forum where those who want to can post up ideas signature design for games ect.

Eventual on the official side of things, gets Photoshop section that gives access to sig making stuff that creates a sig that is in tune with what you guys want to represent you regarding Logo, texts and styles. It would also give the resources used in Photoshop for easy advert knock ups . that make a 2 or 3 hour project take seconds.

And it can give those projects that some of you hate, to those of us that enjoy this stuff.

Unofficially Its an area area people with an artistic flare can post up logo ideas and images related to the clan s exploits and games being played. Totally for the fun of it. Possible for use in the future if one of the upper management likes something or request something to be made.

I can see in the past when I searched the forum that competitions had been run, and I'd like to see more Competitions  with possible prizes be run but that is up to the upper management.

I'd like this off the public part of the site so only member can see the art work just so certain art doesn't mis-represent the clan image.

example of possible Rules

Conduct:
1- Show respect to everyone, and treat others as you would like to be treated.
2- No sexually explicit, racist, discriminatory or otherwise insulting remarks or Images.  No Excessive flaming 
3- No promoting the use of hacks or glitches or you will be subject to removal.
4- Please do not openly accuse other players .This includes the use of images and directly or indirectly naming a player. If you have an issue, use your chain of command they will address it
5- Please do not come into a channel and be disruptive. If you are being disruptive and someone asks you to stop, please do so.
6- Spamming with the intent to disrupt the topic is not allowed.
7- Advertising products, sites, clans and services not related to UWS is not allowed, unless you have been given direct permission from either Trunkz Jr. or Comrade.  
8- Uploading to this topic, means you give all ownership of uploaded images to UWS in care of Trunkz Jr. or Comrade. To be used as they see fit.
9- No offensive material ever (sexual, racist or prejudice in nature) . Material containing such content will be deleted and Uploader will be banned. 

10 - No one is use these images at all unless an upper admin approves. These images may mis-represent the the Clan in away not wanted by upper admin.

What do you think? any potential in it ? as honestly I think this could be a fun endeavour is theirs enough interest. And it could create a larger base of resources for upper management. And for member to use on other game site and forums. Advertising UWS hopefully getting seen more site traffic and ultimately making our group larger and hopefully better.

Opinions?

Cheers Rusty

CA8OOS3   
CA8OOS3

So this can work easily, I have often wanted a place where we could do SOTWs and such requests freebees and stuff like that. Even tutorials on things. I think @Com}{rade and @Trunkz Jr will not have a problem with this. 

rustyneedle_uk   
rustyneedle_uk
Posted (edited)

cool,

SOTWs? Star of the week ?

this sort of stuff is a passion of mine,  And Id be happy to write a few tutorials on effects, even share my personal stash of one click effects i have made.

I do photo touch ups in real life for  family and friends, on a pay what they see is fair as payment. My gran always pays with her cookies :).   Maybe do similar here with a tax of so much % to the Clans wallet ?

Id love to design a clan poster for my Man pit to lol or maybe my cpu cover, possibly sell them as merchandise to members in the future ...yea I got over excited ... but just an idea :angel:

:in-love:UWS:in-love:

Edited by rustyneedle_uk

rustyneedle_uk   
rustyneedle_uk

i know this is TAW stuff but this is example of what i wish to create for us

5799e7b67d5f4_EFTForumbanner.png.d66b4c2

avatar3.png.f2f5e05a54c989763b0acc84255a

http://taw.net/unit/3/panel.aspx?name=Minion&q=90

every player has one of the above, I want ours to be way better

rustyneedle_uk   
rustyneedle_uk

hey, @Trunkz Jr, @CA8OOSEI cant seem to post up on the section yet, does it need permissions or maybe it is a glitch as there is no new topic button?

cheers

rusty

CA8OOS3   
CA8OOS3

@rustyneedle_uk i was wrong...something is broken...gotta fix it

CA8OOS3   
CA8OOS3

@rustyneedle_uk now its good to go. thanks for your patience

rustyneedle_uk   
rustyneedle_uk

nice one :)