Minos

VSS Vintorez On the Way !

5 posts in this topic

Speculation videos are the death of me

29 minutes ago, l-RUSE-| said:

Speculation videos are the death of me

Wouldn't say its speculation considering devs confirmed it and thats where the new is from.  Earlier teasers though had my mind thinking RPK like the guy said.  I am still excited to see this new gun though.  

Its speculation him saying that it will only be available from the care package, that it will come with a scope and the whole 9 yards. Everything past the picture of the gun and the tweet saying it will be in the game is speculation, thats what I dont like. All youtubers do it simply because its an easy way to get views, man when dice releases 5 second video of a blurry barrel and maybe the bottom of a tank, levelcap will go and make a 20 minute video. I dont know others like it but sometimes I dont understand why people cant just wait. Its a week ya know? Why guess now when you can have answers later thats all im tryin to say :)

1 person likes this

42 minutes ago, l-RUSE-| said:

when dice releases 5 second video of a blurry barrel and maybe the bottom of a tank, levelcap will go and make a 20 minute video.

This is the truest thing I think I've ever read

1 person likes this