Grav1ty

Two new night maps that are for free but actually not

7 posts in this topic

Nivelle nights and prise de tahure , the 2 night infantry only maps launched on cte by Dice which are free for premium pass users and not for standard edition users. This I feel is quite unfair as Dice had promised that the premium pass would contain 16 maps in 4 dlcs , so let's just give them 16 maps and these extra maps to everyone . And if they didn't want to include franchise army in standard edition they should have launched these maps without the French army , as it is they make everyone download the new map or patch which could be exclusive only for premium pass owners.I am quite angry with this decision of Dice.😠😠😡What do you think???Is it a gr8 decision to keep them as  premium only maps or no.Pls post ur views!!!

as of now if you dont care about points whats your incentive to buy premium?

Yeah , ur right.But they need to continue premium friends forever.That could make me happy.

If u look on premium maps for earlier battlefield titles they have a tendency to die after a while and then everyone goes back to playing only vanilla maps cuz there's more ppl in the queues there. This is why i think all the maps should be free tbh... and they can have other functions like more weapons, character customisation and such together with the priority queues and maybe a seperate premium rank system for the premium players. I always buy premium for battlefield games and it always annoyed me how hard it was to find good dlc servers when a couple of months had passed.

for BF3 and 4 I belive its because after all the premium stuff is realeased generally speaking the game gets cheaper so theres more new players without the new maps. New players w/o premium only queue vanilla and a large majority of the people that have premium stop playing because theyre burnt out, the ones that stay have to play with the new players that only have vanilla.

Since they made premium (DLC) maps free in a sense, the maps will be played more in the long run, and the incentive to buy BF1 premium is exclusivity in the maps on their release, newer weapons, premium queue, more emblem spaces, getting points on all the maps you play. I think if I got BF1 right now, I would probably get premium because I like new guns, but other than that I dont see a reason to get it at all unless you like those virtual points :)

Would be nice if DLC maps were premium only for a while then gets released for all to play. Would solve both problems I think. 

1 person likes this

Either way, I want to play these maps :)