Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tashpeters

Battlefront on Sale

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I was checking out current game sales and I noticed Battlefront is 50% off for the Ultimate Edition. I was wondering if anyone was perhaps interested in trying this game out? I'm attaching a trailer for the game; it's mostly"funny moments" (and is actually a really well-made video and very funny) but does show off some of the gameplay features. Hit up the forum post here if interested...

Oh yeah, and check out who is the Player of the Motha Fucking Month. :D:D:D

Nice win on the award :)   I got battlefront.. kinda sucks compared to BF1, also battfront 2 is coming out in a few months.. better to wait on that :)

if it's cheap it's still alive and well. also since number 2 is coming it's probably gonna be a little bit of extra ppl in there.

I play it from time to time. Its not bad