The Velvet Gentleman

Map Keys and You!

The_Square
4 hours ago, The Velvet Gentleman said:

I think this is the sanitorium key. If so, that's going to wrap up that key's description nicely. Thank you muchly. 

I am told it's a required hand in for a peacekeeper quest and that it unlocks no doors...

Antario

east wing 310 key spawns on the bus in the parking lot on customs office at the customs spawn.

Edited by Antario
  • Like 1

NeptuneNLD
On 5-1-2018 at 5:13 PM, The Velvet Gentleman said:

Thanks for the info. Do you know what the quest name is? 

PeaceKeeper: Spa Tour. Part5

Bloodfighter

Hello everyone,

was reading in this thread for some time and have to say thank you for the good work.

I wasnt finding this key neither on this page nor on reddit, if i just was blind sry for the duplicate.

East Wing Room 322 Key:

ixcr3oai.png

Found the key on a dead Scav body on Customs.

Loot unkwon at the moment but i will make few runs and update this post.

Edit:

Thanks for the picture! Let me know if you find out what's inside.

The Key seems to be useless,

on the east wing the door is always open, you can open it without a key. On the west wing the door isn't openable with the key. I was checking every other door in the resort but without success.

Edited by Bloodfighter

Grnwd

Health Resort Warehouse Safe Key

inside a TT Bag, Scav NPC at the "Road to Customs" evac on Shoreline. So I am assuming from any SCAV bag on Shoreline.

http://prntscr.com/hxq4z0

The Velvet Gentleman
8 minutes ago, Bloodfighter said:

East Wing Room 322 Key

Thanks for the picture! Let me know if you find out what's inside. 

8 minutes ago, Grnwd said:

Health Resort Warehouse Safe Key

inside a TT Bag, Scav NPC at the "Road to Customs" evac on Shoreline. So I am assuming from any SCAV bag on Shoreline.

http://prntscr.com/hxq4z0

Do you know where it goes? If you could get me a screenshot of the description I would appreciate it. Thanks for the addition!

25 minutes ago, NeptuneNLD said:

PeaceKeeper: Spa Tour. Part5

You're the man. 

Antario
On 8-1-2018 at 9:58 AM, Antario said:

east wing 310 key spawns on the bus in the parking lot on customs office at the customs spawn.

i may have to correct myself, the info i got yesterday was a bit unclear and have not been able to check for myself yet.

i'll do a few hatchet runs tonight to see if i can find that key myself, it might be WEST 310

which is a ridiculously good room by the way, these spawns are said to be consistent.

Wt0c3Wg.jpg

• Like 1

Antario

picture is somewhat accurate, the spawns rotate a bit but they're a consistent 100k+ either way, spawn location is confirmed by me personally too.

and its EAST 310 so i got it right the first time

• Like 1

The Velvet Gentleman
10 minutes ago, Antario said:

picture is somewhat accurate, the spawns rotate a bit but they're a consistent 100k+ either way, spawn location is confirmed by me personally too.

and its EAST 310 so i got it right the first time

I'll update the loot. Thanks! Could you snap a picture of the key for me? 

Antario
Just now, The Velvet Gentleman said:

I'll update the loot. Thanks! Could you snap a picture of the key for me? 

fBPHH0A.png

• Like 1

The Velvet Gentleman

Thanks man! 

stick

I noticed there wasn't a picture of key "West Wing 219" so I cropped one for you.

oe8k3ew.png

• Like 1

The Velvet Gentleman
12 minutes ago, stick said:

I noticed there wasn't a picture of key "West Wing 219" so I cropped one for you.

Thanks man! 

JBLZR

Which keys exactly is the one I need if I dont want to jump off the 321 balcony down to loot the three connecting rooms (shoreline), are there multiple options or is it one key for all three rooms.

Edited by JBLZR

The Velvet Gentleman
14 minutes ago, JBLZR said:

Which keys exactly is the one I need if I dont want to jump off the 321 balcony down to loot the three connecting rooms (shoreline), are there multiple options or is it one key for all three rooms.

I'm guessing you're referring to the west wing 221 key. It can be found on the beach by gas station

JBLZR

Is it worth running over and over till I get the key? or is it better to just buy?

GroverUSMC

I think it is better to just run it, but if you are in a hurry and have the money then I would buy.

JBLZR

Can I get a bit more specific instructions to this if possible?

West Wing 220 - There are 2 weapon boxes, a green crate, a potential rare item, frequent Grizzly spawns, and loose loot. This key spawns in the unlocked Estate with the key locker

https://imgur.com/ijHRr62

Maverick V6
15 minutes ago, JBLZR said:

The West Wing 220 key spawns in the unlocked estate (luxury home) on Shoreline. On the first floor by the back door there is a key locker.  Occasionally that key will spawn there. 

The Velvet Gentleman
4 hours ago, JBLZR said:

West Wing 220 - There are 2 weapon boxes, a green crate, a potential rare item, frequent Grizzly spawns, and loose loot. This key spawns in the unlocked Estate with the key locker

https://imgur.com/ijHRr62

I've updated this to be more clear. I hope it helps. I also updated the guide to reflect your question. WW221 is definitely key you were looking for originally. 

Zerkesh

I just found East Wing Key for room 108 inside a Document Case that I found in the Marked Room of Customs. The case held a handfull of other keys as well.

The door is not actually locked, I also doublechecked West Wing 108 just to make sure that it was not mislabeled, I guess it could be a key for somewhere else.

Picture: https://i.imgur.com/HnKTf6K.jpg

The Velvet Gentleman
9 hours ago, Zerkesh said:

I just found East Wing Key for room 108 inside a Document Case that I found in the Marked Room of Customs. The case held a handfull of other keys as well.

The door is not actually locked, I also doublechecked West Wing 108 just to make sure that it was not mislabeled, I guess it could be a key for somewhere else.

Picture: https://i.imgur.com/HnKTf6K.jpg

Good find! We have now have three keys that open unlocked doors... A mystery for sure. 

Antario

Alternate spawn for shoreline W205 is in the harbor building on the floor in front of the unlootable filing cabinet just to the right of the drawer that's on the floor

eDWFdjT.jpg

Edited by Antario

The Velvet Gentleman
1 hour ago, Antario said:

Alternate spawn for shoreline W205 is in the harbor building on the floor in front of the unlootable filing cabinet just to the right of the drawer that's on the floor

Thanks for the picture! I'll update it.  

Pentrigz

I found West Wing 218 on a scav that I killed and noticed it wasn't on the list. It gives balcony access to 2 additional rooms. I have posted pictures that I took in the rooms showing most of the points of interest. Not shown in the pictures: another green wooden crate in the first room, Grizzly I picked up in the second room on top of the boxes, and an M4 spawn on the balcony that I noticed walking back through the rooms.

West Wing 218 screenshots