Jump to content
The Velvet Gentleman

Map Keys and You!

Recommended Posts

Maverick V6

Goshan Key:

EscapeFromTarkov 2018-08-20 11-18-04.pngEscapeFromTarkov 2018-08-20 11-18-18.pngEscapeFromTarkov 2018-08-20 11-36-09.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kedzie

Something to consider adding:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dimwit

Just an update/confirmation with additional detail.  I have 308 east which links to 306 east.  I have seen a DVL loose spawn against the wall in 306 near the exit to the closed terrace., twice now in 5 runs.  This is not currently marked as a DVL 10 spawn, but a generic weapon spawn.  I will keep an eye out on that to see if it is n ow always a DVL 10, or can still be anything.  For the longest time I didn't ever see anything there, so may be just a measure of how the 'fished-out' loot-location program works now when people are slowing down on playing having reached all their goals...  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maverick V6

@Dimwit thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Muten Roshi

Any chance this can be updated with labs stuff?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maverick V6
1 hour ago, Muten Roshi said:

Any chance this can be updated with labs stuff?

Will work on this soon. Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Swerdy

Got an Update for Useless Keys. Its "San.308" Key former known as "East wing 308 (Alternativ)" its been patched because it was labeled wrong. "San.308 Key" is now "West Wing 308". This Key is still useless, it dosn't open up the door.

https://escapefromtarkov.gamepedia.com/West_wing_room_308_key

JZLbVLV.jpg

fGcwQ2G.jpg

Edited by Swerdy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
klofle

No screenshots but I found the Labs Arsenal Key today on the chair in the little shack on the hill behind new gas station. It's the hill with the big metal power line thing and a couple of weapon boxes (the bigger one being between two large concrete chunks). The shack also has a medical bag in it. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YagoWD

Are you workin on an update fir 0.12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maverick V6

Coming soon. Sorry for delay. We are behind on updating. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Osama_BinLaggin

Found a new key for Shoreline, think i got it for a yeagar quest? i don't remember where i got it to be honest

but it opens the locked room in the top of power station

 

https://imgur.com/a/vaIsxSv

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Osama_BinLaggin

Found a new key that's not on here, don't remember where i got it

 

https://imgur.com/a/vaIsxSv

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maverick V6
20 hours ago, Osama_BinLaggin said:

Found a new key that's not on here, don't remember where i got it

 

https://imgur.com/a/vaIsxSv

guide updated. pics to follow eventually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AngstycAT

Just found RB-ORB1 Key in Adis on Interchange - it spawned on one of those wooden cupboards in the back corner.

 

NQcmSn8.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FiveSeveN-

the function on this site of posting the message and the registering afterward did not work, btw.

 

Why is the WW303 key worth 125k roubles if the room is unlocked? Is it actually unlocked?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maverick V6
6 hours ago, FiveSeveN- said:

the function on this site of posting the message and the registering afterward did not work, btw.

 

Why is the WW303 key worth 125k roubles if the room is unlocked? Is it actually unlocked?

I still believe that the key is useless.  However, the Therapist will sometimes buy keys for a fair amount and her prices for keys usually establish their minimum worth on the flea market. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MattyWylde

Here's a twitch clip of me finding a Kiba key in Interchange power station. Post said you need pics to confirm location right? Lol.

https://clips.twitch.tv/FairSavoryGarageMoreCowbell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maverick V6
On 2/4/2020 at 10:41 AM, MattyWylde said:

Here's a twitch clip of me finding a Kiba key in Interchange power station. Post said you need pics to confirm location right? Lol.

https://clips.twitch.tv/FairSavoryGarageMoreCowbell

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AbduBukey

how to open door from outside 3th floor dorms customs? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46devil90
57 minutes ago, AbduBukey said:

how to open door from outside 3th floor dorms customs? 

 It can't be opened, if you saw anybody doing it, was probably cheating 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kenert
Posted (edited)

@Maverick V6 

Hey!

This post is missing the following key, it was added recently: https://escapefromtarkov.gamepedia.com/ULTRA_medical_storage_key

Otherwise a splendid guide, been using this for a while. It would be great to also know what the priority keys for Reserve are. Reserve is currently named Military Base on this topic, but probably should be renamed to Reserve as that's the actual name of the map in the menu, when I was newer to the game I was confused by that personally.

Edited by Kenert

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wubb

@Maverick V6

Love using this chart and when I went to look up a key I found, I didn't see it. Not too sure what it does though.

https://i.imgur.com/LIdyY5T.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maverick V6
3 hours ago, Kenert said:

@Maverick V6 

Hey!

This post is missing the following key, it was added recently: https://escapefromtarkov.gamepedia.com/ULTRA_medical_storage_key

Otherwise a splendid guide, been using this for a while. It would be great to also know what the priority keys for Reserve are. Reserve is currently named Military Base on this topic, but probably should be renamed to Reserve as that's the actual name of the map in the menu, when I was newer to the game I was confused by that personally.

 

14 minutes ago, Wubb said:

@Maverick V6

Love using this chart and when I went to look up a key I found, I didn't see it. Not too sure what it does though.

https://i.imgur.com/LIdyY5T.jpg

Thank you both, due to COVID-19 and myself being a health care professional I have been unable to update the guide. I understand that we are missing the newest keys and a couple of new spawn locations, this will be fixed ASAP. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wubb
1 hour ago, Maverick V6 said:

 

Thank you both, due to COVID-19 and myself being a health care professional I have been unable to update the guide. I understand that we are missing the newest keys and a couple of new spawn locations, this will be fixed ASAP. 

Ah no worries! Good luck with everything :))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maverick V6

Key information updated. Please advise of any inaccuracies and new findings. Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


website hook logo.png

United We Stand

United We Stand started in 2003 under the name Stars and Stripes. Our community has over 16 years of experience within the Battlefield franchise. Now, our community supports a diverse selection of gaming titles including: Escape from Tarkov, DayZ, PUBG, Star Citizen, and Siege to name a few. Come hang out, make new friends and enjoy your time with our united internationally supported gaming community!

Follow us

Powered By

InLine_BlueLight.svg
×
×
  • Create New...