The Velvet Gentleman

Map Keys and You!

freakpants   
freakpants
Posted (edited)

iEAe0jD.png

Hey there. I couldn't find this one in the list. Does it have any use? Looted from a Scav inside the Health Resort.
Never mind, found it :(

Edited by freakpants
i was wrong

Fluffeh_Panda   
Fluffeh_Panda

West Wing 306 is a quest key is for Health Care Privacy, Part 2 by Therapist

jokinwild   
jokinwild

How do you find the customs keys? For example dorm room 110. 

Maverick V6   
Maverick V6
7 hours ago, jokinwild said:

How do you find the customs keys? For example dorm room 110. 

Search  filing cabinets, dead scavs (especially pockets and backpacks) 

SaiTalos   
SaiTalos

I found a West Wing 309 Key, I don't see on your list. I'm unfamiliar with Shoreline or I would have gone to checkk the room if it's there. Apologies if it's on there and I missed it.

65cb01c650.jpg

The Velvet Gentleman   
The Velvet Gentleman
On 3/7/2018 at 2:14 PM, SaiTalos said:

I found a West Wing 309 Key, I don't see on your list. I'm unfamiliar with Shoreline or I would have gone to checkk the room if it's there. Apologies if it's on there and I missed it.

Good find! Let us know if you go in there. 

On 3/5/2018 at 10:53 AM, Just Max said:

Found a 308 east key in the backpack of a scav on shoreline https://gyazo.com/cd50875b2dffd1b2c68dd9b8cf1bdcee. Don't think this is on here, but I don't have time to check.

That was on the list, but I appreciate your coming to tell us nonetheless. 

Kedzie   
Kedzie

Maybe add this handy-dandy map to your initial post?

GdMJr2E.jpg

Radarmanextreme   
Radarmanextreme

San.218 West wing, found on 1st. floor in admin building. In the pooltable room west side of the admin building. The key is inside a locker in the bathroom connected to this room

mgb20092010   
mgb20092010

Made an account just to reply to this. The OLI can be found on other maps as well. I found it on a scav in customs. Here is a picture of it: rEv28jg.png

Edited by mgb20092010
  • Like 1

freakpants   
freakpants

O4GkYcR.png

Found lying freely on a table inside the Resort on Shoreline. Did not make a note of the specific room, sorry.

• Like 1

The Velvet Gentleman   
The Velvet Gentleman
8 minutes ago, freakpants said:

Found lying freely on a table inside the Resort on Shoreline. Did not make a note of the specific room, sorry.

Thanks man!

47 minutes ago, mgb20092010 said:

Made an account just to reply to this. The OLI can be found on other maps as well. I found it on a scav in customs. Here is a picture of it: 

Thanks! Did you happen to test it out to see if this is the same key that opens the registers? If not I'm going to assume it's a different one. 

freakpants   
freakpants

https://imgur.com/a/V9y2Buh - Found the OLI Key (cash registers) at the "back-offices". Same level as all the OLI stuff. Kind of hard to pinpoint the exact location without a map though :D

Edited by freakpants
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

freakpants   
freakpants

Idea Cash Register Key => https://imgur.com/a/9bi5jGb. Inside the bus located on the road north of the Idea Store itself>
It also opens the locked door just at the foot of the escalator at the idea main entrance -> 2 cash registers, 1 sports bag, lots of loose meds on shelves

Strike that, the pharmacy key opens that door!

Edited by freakpants
  • Like 1

mgb20092010   
mgb20092010
2 hours ago, The Velvet Gentleman said:

Thanks man!

Thanks! Did you happen to test it out to see if this is the same key that opens the registers? If not I'm going to assume it's a different one. 

Different one. As soon as you go up the escalators from the parking lot, go right and then the it'll be on your right. Very first door next to the escalators with the green sign over it, go in that. Follow the hallway (keep going straight past the three-way intersection) and it's the first door on your right. Inside there was a bunch of barter stuff--bleach and wiper the one time I went--and a computer you can loot along with a flash drive.

Edit: It's actually the one right next to where you get the OLI cash register key. I can also confirm the cash register key spawns on the desk in the room next to the department room.

Edited by mgb20092010
  • Like 2

freakpants   
freakpants
3 hours ago, freakpants said:

O4GkYcR.png

Pharmacy Key opens the locked door just at the foot of the escalator at the idea main entrance -> 2 cash registers (1 locked), 1 med bag, lots of loose meds on shelves (salewas/morphine) => https://imgur.com/a/T3kr3pb

• Like 1

The Velvet Gentleman   
The Velvet Gentleman
52 minutes ago, freakpants said:

Pharmacy Key opens the locked door just at the foot of the escalator at the idea main entrance -> 2 cash registers (1 locked), 1 med bag, lots of loose meds on shelves (salewas/morphine) => https://imgur.com/a/T3kr3pb

You're the man! I took the liberty of using your albums as the location pictures. Thanks for your help. 

• Like 1

Maverick V6   
Maverick V6

Found in locker within machinery room on Factory.

2018-04-20[23-22]_67.9, 1.4, -54.1_0.1, 0.5, 0.0, 0.8 (0).png

2018-04-20[23-23]_72.5, 1.6, -38.7_0.0, 0.5, 0.0, 0.8 (0).png

• Like 1

Feary   
Feary
1 hour ago, Paddy1096 said:

Hello Guys found new Key yesterday for medcial station in interchange

https://prnt.sc/j86cm8

Yes, this key opens the Biocontainment room on the bottom floor, right next to the weapon shop.... any idea about that key?

059eec3a27.png

Edited by Feary
  • Like 1

freakpants   
freakpants
14 hours ago, The Velvet Gentleman said:

You're the man! I took the liberty of using your albums as the location pictures. Thanks for your help. 

That's fine, but you somehow replaced IDEA entrance with OLI entrance for the pharmacy when quoting me.

Edited by freakpants
  • Sad 1

The Velvet Gentleman   
The Velvet Gentleman
6 hours ago, Paddy1096 said:

Hello Guys found new Key yesterday for medcial station in interchange

https://prnt.sc/j86cm8

5 hours ago, Feary said:

Yes, this key opens the Biocontainment room on the bottom floor, right next to the weapon shop.... any idea about that key?

Thanks @Paddy1096 for the find and @Feary for the location! Let us know if either of you get inside. 

3 hours ago, freakpants said:

That's fine, but you somehow replaced IDEA entrance with OLI entrance for the pharmacy when quoting me.

Sorry about that. Editing in the middle of raids probably isn't the best practice.... 

Maverick V6   
Maverick V6

As already seen below. This key opens a power substation (cabin) just adjacent to the shopping center. In it is a green wooden loot crate, and a black loot box. 

Found in locker within machinery room on Factory.

2018-04-20[23-22]_67.9, 1.4, -54.1_0.1, 0.5, 0.0, 0.8 (0).png