The Velvet Gentleman

Map Keys and You!

Doodab
2 hours ago, Rin said:

Unlocks the small office next to breach ramp on the map "Factory". This is a quest location and can be farmed for gas analyzers.

Oh okay thanks, I thought it was a different key that opened that. (see attachment)

https://imgur.com/b32e341 

The Velvet Gentleman
3 hours ago, Doodab said:

Oh okay thanks, I thought it was a different key that opened that. (see attachment)

https://imgur.com/b32e341 

There are two keys that open the same bunker thing. I assume it's because they added the "pumping room" key in attempt to clarify the descriptions but forgot to remove the old one. It's the same story with the Cabinet key and the black handled Key key. 

McLovn

Thanks for this great guide, It has helped me a lot. I'd just like to point out that the description for the Cabinet Key doesn't say what the key is for.

The Velvet Gentleman
4 hours ago, McLovn said:

Thanks for this great guide, It has helped me a lot. I'd just like to point out that the description for the Cabinet Key doesn't say what the key is for.

It did say that was identical to the key above it, but I've clarified it and reordered them just in case. It still opens the Gas Station office. 

Rin
46 minutes ago, The Velvet Gentleman said:

It did say that was identical to the key above it, but I've clarified it and reordered them just in case. It still opens the Gas Station office. 

I felt like i examined 5 cabinet keys already :D

ElmoBlatch

I've been using this forum for months and would like to thank everyone that provided info...It has been a big help. Ive been obsessed with finding the Guard Room Desk key. After 3 wipes I ended up finding it in a Scav's mbss back pack on factory last night.

The Velvet Gentleman
2 hours ago, ElmoBlatch said:

I've been using this forum for months and would like to thank everyone that provided info...It has been a big help. Ive been obsessed with finding the Guard Room Desk key. After 3 wipes I ended up finding it in a Scav's mbss back pack on factory last night.

That's a tough one. It took me maybe 20-30 runs to the dead bathroom scav to find it. I'm glad our guide helped! 

CalibratedCore

Hello,

I've been using your key guide since its inception, so I thought I'd take the time to register and contribute new information to the guide. I just finished running the new Shoreline map after the update dropped on the 25th of December 2017, and found the "East Wing Room 206 Key."

Ybfp1xf.png

Edited by CalibratedCore
  • Like 3

Monkeyclaw

Mr. Core inspired me, so I also just registered to post a new key. Found one of these same type of keys in Shoreline! Shortname on the icon is San220, and it seems to be to the same complex, but the west wing. Is the health resort the huge new building in shoreline, or somewhere else? Have not had much time to explore the new side of the map yet, but it's hyuge!

au5IqQ6.png

Thanks for the guide!

Edited by Monkeyclaw
changed wording
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Maverick V6

2017-12-26[23-32] (0).png2017-12-26[23-32] (1).png

• Like 1

foxu

shoreline 314 dorms key - spawn on woods (office trailer beside checkpoint gate)

inside dollars, lose loot, 1x weapon box - go through the balcony and 3 more weapon boxes

m9ITDw4.jpgM3kwPE1.png

Edited by foxu
  • Like 1

patient

Hey,

does anyone know what key opens the door in the Power Station in Shoreline?

I can see an ammo crate behind the window, but couldnt find any info on how to open it.

• Like 1

CalibratedCore

Hello,

I just wanted to thank each and every one of you for contributions to this guide. I've been using this guide since its inception, and to have so many players come together and build a database of all the keys in this game is quite an incredible feat, to say the least. Keep up the great work!

- Calibrated

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

CalibratedCore

Howdy!

I just found the "Office 107 East Wing" key on the second floor of the office building and located to the right of the large complex. Once you head up the stairs from the auditorium, walk into the room directly in front of you, and you should see another conference room with instruments on the far side. Head over to the front, left corner, and look at the seat of the first chair.

YFrzzRK.png

qNFTJ8K.png

gC8uQAf.png

• Like 1

The Velvet Gentleman

You guys are the best. I'll be collating this into something coherent very soon. Keep hunting for them keys! 

• Thanks 1

pe3pa

hi, i've also used this guide for a long time, so let me help you too.

office 107 east wing - i can confirm the spawn location. loot in 107: med crate, med bag, sports bag, money on the left desk and on the cabinet to the right. random loot on the desks, medical loot in the cabinet.

san room 306: don't know where i found it; most probably random scav/filing cabinet spawn. inside there are 2 dead scavs, a weapon spawn on the bed (was an M4 for me) and a med bad on the chair. some random loot on the ground/nightstand, sometimes money next to the left scav.

safe 321 key:

spawned in a blue locker in the bunkhouse in the radio tower on shoreline.

office 104 west wing:

spawned in a blue locker in the water power plant on shoreline (first building on the left).

i am going to update this post if there is more info.

Edited by pe3pa
  • Like 1

The Velvet Gentleman

Thank you, sir! Keep those keys rolling! There has to be more. 

UxM Legacy
On 4/26/2017 at 3:34 PM, The Velvet Gentleman said:

U

my friend has west wing 223

• Like 1

mrSleddy

This key guide have been very helpful, and I have used it for a long time too so I wanted to help with it.

I've been to the room for the 306 east wing key and explored about ten times. This room actually opens a path to another room that also have loot. You just have to go out to the balcony and jump over two generators, but can also be tricky.

So here is what I found in Room 1: There is 2 weapon boxes, 4 loot able computers, There is an open drawer which is almost guaranteed either or both a gold chain and a cat figurine. I can also confirm that there is a possibility of the DVL-10 Saboteur lying by a standing mattress. 

Room 2: 1 MEDCASE, a weapon rack where most of the times I found ak's there. And another possible weapon spawn laying under the window, where all the time I found the AKMS

There is also money, and various loot on the tables in both rooms.

Edited by mrSleddy
  • Like 1

The Velvet Gentleman

You guys are awesome. 

53 minutes ago, UxM Legacy said:

my friend has west wing 223

If he knows what spawns in there and has a picture I would love to have it. 

SniperSwiper

A84znpy.png
Found this key on a scav in his backpack Will let you know what is inside after I make it to it or go into an offline raid. Edit, Looked in both east wing 308 and west wing 308 and couldn't unlock either. Checked multiple.

Edited by SniperSwiper

Pred

I found this key, and holy sweet baby jesus there is a lot of loot. Video provided is NOT mine, but describes everything needed very well

Maverick V6

2017-12-30[15-57]_32.2, 6.0, 44.0_0.0, 1.0, -0.1, 0.2 (0).png2017-12-30[15-56]_32.8, 5.9, 43.2_0.2, 0.8, -0.3, 0.5 (0).png2017-12-30[21-52] (0).png

I also found the East (i think) wing 306 key on the directors desk in the Customs building office building. Same desk you search under the desk to find the quest item.  (keep in mind, I forgot if this key was the east/west wing key....)  

2017-12-30[21-58] (0).png

jdbela

[Key San.301] West wing room 301 key

I found the key twice at the same location.

Looks like I am too dumb inserting media in this post, so here is an imgur link: Escape From Tarkov - Shoreline - Sanatorium Key San.301

The key spawn is located inside the yellow bus close to Tunnel spawn/exfil. It will unlock Room 301 in West Wing of Sanatorium. You have to traverse the balcony in order to gain access to the neighboring room which contains money stacks, 2 computers and two big weapon crates and medical supply.

Edit: Updated loot found in this room.

Thank you for compiling the key guide, it helps a lot.

Edited by jdbela