Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Velvet Gentleman

Customs Keys and You!

2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I wanted to make a list of what I've found in the different locked rooms in Customs so as to reduce the number of keys taken. Gamma space is precious after all, so I hope this helps with the confusion as to which keys to bring. I'm using the term "loose loot" to designate random items (mags, food, first aid, low grade ammo, etc). Bold and underlined keys are what I consider to be "must-haves". Safes have been highlighted. 

Customs Key - This opens the top floor office in the big red building at spawn. The far room has a safe. Otherwise there are slim pickin's. Coats, duffle bag, rubles on the ground, loose loot.

Key (black handle) - This opens the gas station office door. There is a safe, a pistol occasionally spawns on the ground below the desk, rubles on the ground, loose loot on the shelves in the back. Sometimes profitable. 

Cabin Key - This opens the mobile trailer inside of bus depot. There's loose loot and rarely some 7.62. A disappointing key. 

Factory Key - This should never leave your gamma and opens shortcut. There's a loot box and a filing cabinet within the checkpoint. Sometimes a grenade spawn on the table. 

Dorms:

Room 117 - No key required, but it's barred and rarely looted. Contains a filing cabinet for more keys (useful for scavs).

Room 118 - Coats (lootable), loose loot on furniture

Room 214 - The Ammo Room: generally one, up to four boxes of 7.62, attachments, loose loot. Highly profitable.  

Room 218 - The Super-Weapon Room: It'll be on the floor near the upturned bed. If not there, there will be some junk attachments. Potentially profitable.

Room 220 - Coats, duffle, loose loot on shelves / desk.

Room 306 - Often empty, possible loose loot on desk / shelves. A useless key and it makes me angry. 

Room 308 - The Money Room: Money, money, money. Rubles, euros, and/or dollars scattered on furniture. Highly profitable.

Marked Room (314) - The Ritual Room: Scattered money on the floor, ammo/grenades and sometimes a pistol spawn in the summoning circle. Usually profitable.

Room 315 - Possible pistol spawn on couch, loose loot on furniture. Potentially profitable. 

Edited by The Velvet Gentleman

Are you prepared?

20170426_135656.jpg