Ghost

5v5 Best of 3 Event

36 posts in this topic

Anyone fancy doing a 5v5 friendly within community? Best of 3 maps, pro league settings and rules, bit of fun maybe on the weekend. 21st - 23rd

1 person likes this

I would be up for that!

Sound, just need to get 8 other people who would be up for it, pass it around ts if your in atm? Thanks

Thanks Snow, I was thinking maybe Saturday 22nd?

Sounds good to me.  I won't be working but will have at least 1 family event that weekend.  Not exactly sure when.

Edit...  My plans just made a massive change.  I will try to be there but can't promise.

also, friday and sunday works for me, I work 10-10 saturday

I tried but your name didn't come up!

I knew you would be there Beal, didn't want to waste your ime tagging you :P

1 person likes this

What time on Saturday?

1 person likes this

time is flexible but i was thinking like 10pm english time so like 4 US time but it is flexible, if we get everyone who wants to play in TS on the friday we can decide then, plus go over details.

Let me know. I'm in Japan now so I'm about 14hrs + ahead

oh okay aha didn't realize you were in japan but yeah no problem will let you know once weve finalized a time

I'm Down for it

Posted (edited)

someone needs to tally everybody up then, so I can create even teams for us. 

Just put everyone's names below this post please, and a short while later I can post teams. 

Edited by Bowmn_Gaming

Lets do that on Thursday or Friday so that we have a more complete head count

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Well then in the meantime, someone who has pretty good internet should be setting up playlists for us please. Until we figure out teams, @Snow and @VertigoElation should make these I guess. I would but my internet would not be able to support everyone fairly, and therefore it would be pointless for me to try. 

Edited by Bowmn_Gaming

6 hours ago, Bowmn_Gaming said:

Well then in the meantime, someone who has pretty good internet should be setting up playlists for us please. 

I don't know what the pro league playlist/rules are.  I've googled them once before.  But there is a decent chance I won't be able to make it to the game.

I suggest @Ghost set up the date/time/playlist since he is the one that started this.  If he doesn't have good internet, find someone who does.  But, unless this is going down LATE Saturday or regular Sunday night...  I can't promise anything.

13 hours ago, VertigoElation said:

I don't know what the pro league playlist/rules are.  I've googled them once before.  But there is a decent chance I won't be able to make it to the game.

Pro League rules are basically Bomb only played under ranked rules with an extra round (so first to 5 or 7 for OT) and scores turned off so you don't get injure notifications.   I think there is a preset under custom games for Pro League. 

This is convenient, because, I just got back from a month long training rotation.. lol.. Just hit me up and let me know

1 person likes this

yeah i have set up the playlist just in case its needed, i would suggest someone else hosts however but i can if necessary. Also could everyone who is interested come into the siege channels on TS tonight please to finalize details. If you cant make it on thats okay i will post them on here as well.