Maverick V6

Escape From Tarkov Captain (Position(s) Available)

Maverick V6   
Maverick V6

Escape from Tarkov =UWS= Community Leadership Role

As this game comes closer to Beta (early Summer) and then of course, full release, the United We Stand Community will be looking to extend Captainship roles to 2-3 people to help with:

1)      Continue to recruit new members

2)      Help manage =UWS= EFT forums

3)      Enjoy the game and participate with new and veteran members

4)      Help manage in game Clan system (once implemented)

5)      Help create community events for the EFT title

6)      Maintain community peace and help to make sure all UWS members can play and enjoy themselves in a non-hostile gaming environment.

There are no tryouts for this roll.  Any member (new or veteran) can look to seek this position(s).  We would be seeking for members that (apart from what’s mentioned above):

1)      Demonstrate maturity

2)      Show respect to all members

3)      Help assist members in a clear and professional manner

4)      Help develop/create EFT community reference tools

a.       Map layout with common call outs

b.       Loot location guides

c.       Intel, etc.

5)      Be available in TS to assist the community

6)      Be engaged with members in game

Above all, we want all members including Captains/Admins to have fun or else, what is the point? This is not a job and we understand that members are not available or able to play 24/7.  If interested, I would recommend that you reach out to me and feel free to post your interest as a reply to this forum.  Replying will let other Captains/Admins and myself know that you are interested.  Over the next few months if interest is shown and the Captains/Admins consent that you would be a good candidate for the role to represent the =UWS= community then we will look to reach out to you.  Thank you for your interest in supporting our Community and the EFT title!

-Mav

Usec2.jpg

• Like 1

SpitfirePls   
SpitfirePls

I haven't been here for long, but if you're looking for a guy, I could definitely help out.

Dusty_Vance41288   
Dusty_Vance41288

I am interested 

Balls_of_steel   
Balls_of_steel

I'm definitely interested man. I think everyone can agree that our group is expanding quickly and that means leadership should as well. Let me know if I could lend a hand!

DeathScythe   
DeathScythe

I'm in as well, have been having a great time with you all! Plus you need to pay me pack for that cold blooded tk.... you know what I'm talking about, don't think i don't remember :D

Maverick V6   
Maverick V6

Remember, those that are interested ( @SpitfirePls, @Dusty_Vance41288, @Balls_of_steel, @DeathScythe ) to try and be as active as possible and do your best to help promote =UWS=, bring in new members, etc..  Following the guidelines above will help give you a better shot at being selected.  Keep in mind that final selection will be heavily influenced by myself but will ultimately require the full blessing of all the other Captains/Admins.   I thank you for your eagerness to help out. 

Help bump our =UWS= recruitment forum at: http://forum.escapefromtarkov.com/topic/11697-uws-united-we-stand-~-recruiting-est-2003/

If you have any ideas for this title such as thoughts on community events or any other ideas, feel free to PM me.  

rustyneedle_uk   
rustyneedle_uk

I'd certainly be willing help out in any way i can, Would certainly love to get more EU / UK players on board.

I'll help out as a captain or as member, I really appreciate and respect all that you guys have accomplished in making UWS what it is.

See You on the Streets!

cheers rusty :terror:

Maverick V6   
Maverick V6
10 hours ago, rustyneedle_uk said:

I'd certainly be willing help out in any way i can, Would certainly love to get more EU / UK players on board.

I'll help out as a captain or as member, I really appreciate and respect all that you guys have accomplished in making UWS what it is.

See You on the Streets!

cheers rusty :terror:

Thanks Rusty!

I'm glad you have been having a great time with us!  Its been a pleasure interacting with you over the last week or two.  Help is always welcomed/encouraged!  I'd recommend starting out with the suggestions mentioned in my original post above in regards to how to help out.  We will see how things develop over the next few weeks/months and together our community will come together to voice a final decision for our upcoming Captain positions for the EFT title.   We are in need of an active EU/UK Captain and would love more from that region to play/join =UWS=.  See you in game soon!   

Cheers!

-Mav

madeinbklyn   
madeinbklyn

Hey everyone! I want to start a crew/clan that works together to collect loot, defeat enemies, and survive! As the game gets bigger Id like to expand as well.  Ive been playing the alpha for about a month and think it'll be amazing if I can have a crew to work with because at least for me the risk is too great to bring most guns/items I have for any raid if im going solo dolo.  Would love to be a captain or at least a team member.  Contact me @MadeInBklyn for EFT or on steam @ kmanson624

Cheers and wish everyone good gaming!

Kyle

Maverick V6   
Maverick V6
2 hours ago, madeinbklyn said:

Hey everyone! I want to start a crew/clan that works together to collect loot, defeat enemies, and survive! As the game gets bigger Id like to expand as well.  Ive been playing the alpha for about a month and think it'll be amazing if I can have a crew to work with because at least for me the risk is too great to bring most guns/items I have for any raid if im going solo dolo.  Would love to be a captain or at least a team member.  Contact me @MadeInBklyn for EFT or on steam @ kmanson624

Cheers and wish everyone good gaming!

Kyle

Kyle, 

Thank you for your interest.  I would encourage you to join us in TeamSpeak and we would be happy to run with ya. 

Gandalfthewhiteguy   
Gandalfthewhiteguy

Congrats to deathscythe and rusty on their promotion to tarkov captain. Well deserve guys

Maverick V6   
Maverick V6

Yes, thanks for helping out and being dedicated not only to =UWS= but this fantastic title.  

If this game grows or exceeds our expectations closer to launch we may consider adding another Captain to help support the project.  Topic temporary closed.  

Congrats once again RUSTY and DEATHSCYTHE!!