Sign in to follow this  
gardea_11b

VSS Vintorez for trade

gardea_11b   
gardea_11b

Any clan members trying to get a hold of a VSS Vintorez? I found one in pristine condition with a PSO1-1 scope that's worn. I have no ammo so it is useless to me. If you have a pistol suppressor or 2 in good condition I would appreciate a trade. I also have a nato suppressor that's damaged to throw out there.

• Like 1

OiLSLiCK   
OiLSLiCK
Any clan members trying to get a hold of a VSS Vintorez? I found one in pristine condition with a PSO1-1 scope that's worn. I have no ammo so it is useless to me. If you have a pistol suppressor or 2 in good condition I would appreciate a trade. I also have a nato suppressor that's damaged to throw out there.

I may want to trade for this. I have some stuff you may be interested in. Don't know if I have 2 pistol suppressors, I'll check.

Sent from modular, bananular phone.

• Like 1

gardea_11b   
gardea_11b

update to my inventory I still have the vintorez and scope I now have a twenty round box to add in for it. I am currently looking for a plate carrier if you happen to come across one in worn or pristine i would appreciate a trade. I can throw in a pristine hunting scope too. 

OiLSLiCK   
OiLSLiCK

I should have pouches, no vest though. I can try to do some heli runs tomorrow. I'd like to give the vss a try. I definitely have 2 suppressors if my barrels weren't​lootes.

Sent from modular, bananular phone.