Dear_Death

Check this out, ping abuse. This is insane

Dear_Death   
Dear_Death

Snow   
Snow

Yea, the ping issue is such a problem. I remember we did ranked against WEU players who all had 200+ pings, would get killed before they were even around corners and shit

Rin   
Rin
Posted (edited)

I have that issue whenever i play with u guys and we end up in US servers or i remember instances where US guys from the clan ended up on EU side. Its not even close to funny. There is seriously NO WAY Ubi or any company can compensate for this.

If it becomes server side then there will be many errors with hits not registering etc which is frustrating too and if they keep it client side then there will be ping issues that cannot be fixed. Keeping it client side is the best option because the system WORKS as it should work, EU people should stay in EU and US in US its pretty simple and that would nullify that "but i couldn't see him, How could he see me".

Lag compensation is an issue. Here is the best explanation in depth i found so far. 

I use csgo as an example because the issue been in it for a long time.

The idea is the same.

Edited by Arbiter

BlackSwan   
BlackSwan
On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 10:07 AM, Snow said:

Yea, the ping issue is such a problem. I remember we did ranked against WEU players who all had 200+ pings, would get killed before they were even around corners and shit

lol remember my ping? We'll, it's going to be worse now. (slight chance it could be decent cause I have a US VPN and Japanese router)