Sulltorcha   
Sulltorcha

• Like 1

one4u2nb   
one4u2nb

+1 on heilregel and martini henry. finally a scope 

Sulltorcha   
Sulltorcha

The support one is probably what i'm most hyped about. I think i'll prefer the factory hellriegel to the new one and i don't really think the martini henry needed a sniper scope.... maybe a optical or marksman would be better but i'll take what i get =D it is free after all.

Larold   
Larold

The only one I care about is the hellriegal. I hate the support and medic rank 10 guns and the martini Henry doesn't need a sniper scope because of it's 460m/s velocity. Maybe a marksman scope and it would be better

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using Tapatalk

XpRsSn   
XpRsSn

The only one I really like is the scoped Henry. I've been using it a lot and it's bonkers. Same it has a low rate if fire because it only holds one round.

Hellriegel is good. Don't see why the bipod would benefit. Slow to put down and slow to get going again. It's a submachine gun. Not an AR.