BlackSwan   
BlackSwan

Hello everyone,

Has this game gotten better than launch? I remember we was all into it, then about a month after the game released, BF1 TS was empty (including myself)

OiLSLiCK   
OiLSLiCK
Hello everyone,
Has this game gotten better than launch? I remember we was all into it, then about a month after the game released, BF1 TS was empty (including myself)

Loads of people on last night, at least like 10 people. First dlc is hitting the market soon, so expect an influx of players!

Sent from my mobile device.

Larold   
Larold

Hi BlackSwan! It definitely has it's down times but the Battlefield channel had bounced back nicely since the slump and is normally very active in the evening

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using Tapatalk

OiLSLiCK   
OiLSLiCK
Hello everyone,

d98f11b7258d3f6b7a1e7b9aa3ef3cad.jpg

Sent from my mobile device.

BlackSwan   
BlackSwan

Sweet. I got a lot of catching up to do! Can't wait.

Minos   
Minos

Are you back in the States yet Swan? Siege has dropped so pretty cool DLC too while you were gone.  Either way, can't wait to play with you again!

Trunkz Jr   
Trunkz Jr
14 hours ago, Minos said:

Are you back in the States yet Swan? 

Pretty much what he said, but also check that Rocket League topic since you entered in it, we picked the teams for it randomly tho i forgot who is on your team.

Also BF1 each night always has ppl in it.

FluxChiller   
FluxChiller

BF channel is best channel. :)