SkullCracker

Favorite songs

0xygenthief
On 8/10/2018 at 8:55 PM, Minos said:

My dad is a huge Van Halen fan and I know he prefers the DLR era because he grew up listening to them more, but I still prefer the Sammy Hagar era myself.  Honestly, both singers I think brought  different styles to the band which in the end made Van Halen even better.   Sammy just as a person seems like a really stand up guy, and I don't care what you say, he has a much better voice.   However, I do think DLR was a great performer and is a major reason in why they blew up so much.  Can't say I care too much about the VH brothers outside of their musical abilities because they honestly seem like assholes after seeing interviews of them.   Not to mention they got rid of Michael Anthony after 30+ years being with them for no good reason.  EVH just seems to be a dick, and I am really glad to see that Sammy and Michael perform together nowadays doing their own thing.  Anyway, Love Walks In is definitely one of my top songs from VH.]

Showing my age here but ]Van Halen is one of my favorite bands of all time.  THE band of the 80s IMO.  My favorite song from back in the day is Unchained.  Way ahead of their time.  They turned pop with Hagar, but they really showed their heavier side with songs like this:

• Like 1

l-RUSE-|

got some dance music today

Brien

ranchitup

Rammstein 🤙

Decimo

Mac DeMarco's newest single. Fantastic song. He sings in Japanese, it's great.

• Like 1

Minos

A  song from the  Braveheart soundtrack.  Love "Outlawed Tunes on Outlawed Pipes"   This movie makes me cry like fucking crazy every time I watch it.  

0xygenthief

Awesome find ZeroWulf.  He's very talented to be able to play every instrument with such skill.  And that guitar solo!!!!  I subbed his channel and am going through his other songs as I type this.  His Hello cover (Adele) is amazing as well.

• Like 1

Zer0Wulf

Yeah I found Leo just searching for metal covers, he is amazingly talented with his voice and playing all the instruments. Hell, even his content creation skills and editing are top notch. His original songs that he has made and recorded are also great. Definitely a diamond in the rough. Glad you like. Share the crap outta him if you know anyone who likes metal.

Even the outros on the videos are awesome.

0xygenthief
7 hours ago, Zer0Wulf said:

Even the outros on the videos are awesome.

Honestly, this is what sold me with his work.  Every video is different.  Never the same outro.  I love the dedication to his craft.  And you are right, his video manipulation ability is pretty damn good, though he may outsource that.  He seems to have a fairly large support base on the music side, probably has help on the tech side as well.

0xygenthief

I love the outro just as much as the remake!