TactiTaco

R6S -> ARMA III

18 posts in this topic

So, I figured I'd make a topic for all the guys I've recently talked to about ARMA III. I know there is a group of us who want to start playing CO-OP together, and now we have a topic to discuss it in.

I purchased ARMA III and all the DLC last night, and can't wait to do some tactical shit with ya'll!

Running List:
TactiTaco
Snow
... there were a couple more that I can't remember right now

A couple more i cant remember.

Add me, Wetredneck, Bravo, Rifledude, Sovereign. :)

1 person likes this

I'll play some coop. 

18 minutes ago, Horny-Hornet said:

I'll play some coop. 

Damn i was like who did i forget sorry :(

Scuba, Minos and I think Vertigo are also going to be playing it.

I'm always down. 

I would have to reinstall it but would be down for coop stuff. Not sure if I have DLC's though.

16 minutes ago, Skinii said:

I would have to reinstall it but would be down for coop stuff. Not sure if I have DLC's though.

Won't need them most likely :D

I've talked to snow about it, it would be cool to have some sort of organized way of playin.  Like a milsim group, but not too extreme.  So being organized but still having fun while playing.  Kind of like how this group plays, laid back but somewhat organized still.

@Minos

Can make this work. We can set up in the dedi box a little arma server like 20 slots or so and i can set up a "sandbox" mission in a map initially so we can do some fun runs including zeus and other nice mods. Need to ask TJ about it first.

It would be a nice idea.  I'm currently looking and asking people that play Arma on steam discussions tips for starting up a group.  Mods needed, etc.  If all works out, this would be an awesome addition to the clan, because I think the Arma community on UWS isn't very strong atm.

I had a list of mods:

CUP Terrains, Core - Maps (for the maps)
TFAR - For radio comms
RHS Vehicles and Weapons
NIArms for the extra weapons
TRYK Uniforms for the uniforms

Those should be enough for a start, Only thing i would have to do is either use Alive or MCC for mission framework or worse case do missions as zeus, Would require no coding knowledge and little time to set up.

Tell me if u find anything else.

Edited by Arbiter

Looks good, I know ARES mod is also good for mission creating.  Small mods which are nice for players but wouldn't be required are Dynasound 2 and/or Blastcore.  I'll keep looking to see if there is other,  we don't want to have a crazy amount of mods however so the ones listed are a good starting point.

You can have those mods like JSRS and Blastcore without forcing everyone to have them no issue there. Yea size in GB gets too big if it were more.

Sounds good, I'm currently fooling around with MCC and the editor to get familiar with it all.  So far its working out well.

I am excited for this, especially if we can get a little 20 slot server set up in our box. 

We can set up the server on the box as it's already there, would just need to update it and remove anything exile from or better yet I'll make a new instance for it. 

I'd like to do this. Dont play much arma but some co-op with some buddies would be quite enjoyable.