Arbiter

Roll call EFT

68 posts in this topic

I'm in TankCommanderT55, Edge of Darkness Edition

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm DrLiability, and I have the EOD edition.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ Added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Festae , I have the EOD edition 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Festae said:

Festae , I have the EOD edition 

Got you on the list, TY.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm interested in joining up to play with you guys sometime!  I'm in the Alpha and have the EOD version.

Edited by MartyHoward
addming more info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, MartyHoward said:

I'm interested in joining up to play with you guys sometime!  I'm in the Alpha and have the EOD version.

Welcome. See you online. Added

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Von here and I have EOD edition

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got the EOD version and I'm hooked to the game.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 3:00 PM, Von said:

Von here and I have EOD edition

 

17 hours ago, FatTonySpecial1 said:

I got the EOD version and I'm hooked to the game.

 

Both added. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have EOD edition and am hooked, been playing with you guys for almost a month now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Benjen said:

I have EOD edition and am hooked, been playing with you guys for almost a month now

I got ya! Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ordered the EOD version and applied here.  

 

@Maverick V6 I see your on TS now and coming to introduce myself here shortly lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, just_s0me_guy said:

I ordered the EOD version and applied here.  

 

@Maverick V6 I see your on TS now and coming to introduce myself here shortly lol.

Added you to the list, welcome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same name in game - Uisce

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SiFu is our sheerpa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MikeyG in game. EOD edition

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 4:51 AM, Uisce said:

Same name in game - Uisce

Added.

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 11:36 AM, Von said:

SiFu is our sheerpa

Added.

Also, SiFu as Sheerpa is scary ;)

44 minutes ago, ImJustMikeyG said:

MikeyG in game. EOD edition

Added.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just signed up through EFT and in game name  is "lancelotalbion". Add me so the odds of survival and loot increase

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LancelotAlbion said:

Just signed up through EFT and in game name  is "lancelotalbion". Add me so the odds of survival and loot increase

Welcome to the jungle!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 1:27 PM, LancelotAlbion said:

Just signed up through EFT and in game name  is "lancelotalbion". Add me so the odds of survival and loot increase

Added.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

D3M0NT1TTZ- I've got EOD. Been playing for almost 2 months now but always lone wolf. Looking forward to teaming up with some good guys!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, D3M0NT1TTZ said:

D3M0NT1TTZ- I've got EOD. Been playing for almost 2 months now but always lone wolf. Looking forward to teaming up with some good guys!

Welcome!

Added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nebuchadnezzar (EOD) been playing about 3 weeks, lone wolf like D3M0NT1TTZ.  I usually try to make friends with other unarmed looters trying to stay alive while coming out with enough stuff to buy decent gear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, shawns1982 said:

Nebuchadnezzar (EOD) been playing about 3 weeks, lone wolf like D3M0NT1TTZ.  I usually try to make friends with other unarmed looters trying to stay alive while coming out with enough stuff to buy decent gear.

Welcome! Don't worry, now you've a bunch of rag-tag dead bodies watching your back!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

SAS---_Logo3gameadminsize.png

United We Stand

United We Stand started in 2003 under the name Stars and Stripes. With over 13 years of experience within the Battlefield Series. The community has now driven into a diverse application of different games including Star Citizen, DayZ, and ARK, Siege to name a few. Come hang out and enjoy all your time with United We Stand Gaming Community.

Follow us

Powered By