Grix

TARGETED BAN

Grix

so i was targeted recently for a ban from discord bc someone doesnt like me when i get along with everyone else swimmingly. i dont talk to this person and he made up lies to get me banned, with no proof. "  Sneaky#6741 " everyone ive talked to ik is in UWS discord is upset with sneaky and since i told them what he did he banned me for "Recruiting" so i couldnt say the truth while he lied. first he says what he says in the picture below, then i talked to another member who said hes missed a few raids more than me and hes never gotten a warning (hence favoritism/proof of targeting). i would like to be unbanned so i can chill out with my friends in voice channels like i was doing right before he banned me. i used UWS for more than TD2, and just bc someone who doesnt like me ina part of the server shouldnt have that power to ban me over targeting bc he dislikes someone.
ive been told 3 dif stories on what he says for the reasoning of my ban and he cant just admit he targeted me and i wish to be unbanned to connect with my friends again.
also down below u can see he says its a public discord and anytime i tried to play with anyone hes get in the way and try to push me out. hope i can get some REAL ANSWERS AND NONE FAVORITISM! as i had no problems wiht him he only didnt like me as a person so i was hurt alot by this.
spacer.png

• Like 1

Grix

the pic is to show what i was told but he said harsher and random things to others!

discord : Grix#9084

• Like 1

Vex

@Grix

Your ban appeal is now under review.

Please keep an eye here for any updates

Maverick V6

@Grix

Based on multiple reports, it has been noted that you have been (on a variety of occasions) disruptive both while in raid sessions and for general chat within our Discord. Although no official documented warnings have been issued there has been expressed concerns about your actions within our Discord by many. This includes being disruptive, poor mic etiquette, and attitude issues.  

On top of this, it appears that you have attempted to participate in multiple game raid sessions for The Division 2 which are hosted by our community. You have signed up for these raid missions but only appeared for one (out of four signups). There have been reports that during that raid you were not following basic commands and being disruptive for other that were a part of that gaming session. The other raids (at least two) you failed to appear at without any apology for failure of not showing. The other event you reportedly had a family or friend emergency that barred you from being able to attend which was recognized and approved by staff.

Due to the multiple failed attempts to show up for these raids that you signed up for you were barred from joining other raid sessions and later remove from the in-game Division clan. Unfortunately, it does appear that there is evidence that shortly after this decision was made that you attempted to recruit for your own purposes and or for another Discord community. This does clearly break our rules as you are not supposed to solicit or recruit for other communities without our previously granted permissions. After having a verbal warning (not documented ) from Sneaky you later  jumped into a channel with two members unaware of previous actions taken against you and tried to recruit them for your own Raid party. Once this information was relayed to the appropriate staff members, they decided at that point to ban you from the Discord community.

Unfortunately, due to Discord's poor log handling and a data error with our primary moderation bot, the specifics of your post in question are not able to be retrieved. There is evidence of the post being removed (by staff) but beyond this some of the information was lost. Our community makes every attempt to be as transparent as possible and failure to have these logs is an error by our system and we have already made adjustments to help mitigate this issue for future needs. Despite this and based on information outlined above with multiple members backing this up we are not going to allow you back at this time. Your ban will remain in effect for at minimum six months. If you wish to return at that time, you will be welcomed; but you will need to follow our rules and avoid any unreasonable behavior as this will ultimately lead to your permanent dismissal without future warnings (within reason). @Trunkz Jrhas proposed that if you wish to help recruit members for the community and if those recruits are active and within good standing that each successful recruitment can help lessen your ban length. If you wish to pursue this route, then please reach out to trunks for specifics and he will work with you on verifying these recruits as they come into our discord and he will be ultimately in charge of adjusting your ban sentence. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to this post at your convenience. There will not be reconsiderations for this verdict unless substantial new evidence can be provided by either side.

We wish you well.

-Mav

• Like 2

Trunkz Jr

I’m the one who came up with the fair idea that if you truly wanted to redeem and rejoin this community then you’d help make it grow by say knocking off say a month for every solid player you brought in and they stayed here. If I just let you back into the community tomorrow, do you think members would want to play with you? You’d be alone playing in a channel all the time. By doing something positive for the Division community, at least people can say you earned your way back, and that you aren’t causing any more problems, people wouldn’t have a reason not to accept you back and play with you. Again I’ve always tried to be as fair as possible at this community, and this is no different, if you change your mind in the coming weeks just let me know. There is a reason why our community has been around since 2003.

I should probably apply this option to other wrong do-ers (not hackers/cheaters) as a means to redeem themselves, 90% chance they won't but the option is there if they are truly sorry in what they have done and truly want to return to the community.

• Like 2