Sign in to follow this  
WishFish

I would like to join your community

WishFish

Hi,

I just started playing BFV a week ago for the first time and saw your recruitment post on official bf forums which really appealed to me so here I am.

I'm from Croatia, Europe and I've started playing computer games over 30 years ago (I'm 41 now) so I've tried it all. It's not easy to find a game that I can like but this one seems alright.

I've been mostly playing WoT and WarThunder in the last years and I love those games but often I get flashbacks from old Wolfenstein ET days and then I start searching for FPS but it always ended badly because I couldn't find game that would be similar to ET. And I avoided BF series because I read on the steam reviews that it is full of cheater and probably because of my slow and tactical playing style I hate playing against the cheaters. But when I tried it, it wasn't that bad and on some servers I had an impression that there were no obvious cheaters.

For example, I tried Insurgency Sandstorm and although I liked the setting very much, I absolutely hated the super short TTK as I was repeatedly owned by players that know maps very well and also I was not fast enough in 1 on 1 encounters so all in all it was not a pleasant experience. My ideal playstyle is surviving as long as possible while being useful for the team so be it driving, killing, healing, building... but not only dying.

Please be aware that I only have 20 hours in battlefield (I never played other BF either) so I will not be knowing the maps or even full game mechanics (I'm still trying to figure out how to hop into plane :D).

My major expectation from squad is to stay together and try to achieve something meaningful in the battle. And have a good time doing so.

I hope to hear you on TS!

WishFish

No one playing any more?

ranchitup

@WishFish

Discord: https://discord.gg/unitedwestand 

We have now switched Discord, please alert fellow friends/members so you can continue to play with them, our Discord provides more than double the voice quality of TS.

All community activity and players will now be on our Discord. Why we are making this move you can read Here

Please reach out to a Staff member to provide your Membership on Discord using the Help Desk channel.
Our Teamspeak server is no longer supported by United We Stand