Sign in to follow this  
Josip Broz Tito

Reviving Battlefield in UWU Discord

Josip Broz Tito

Will anyone be on battlefield? I am trying to bring in new members for the BF Community in UWU even though its been difficult I seem to have found some guys who will be on a lot so if any old existing members who played Battlefield were off due to cheating I think this may be a good time to hop back on the BF train and grind some more because I noticed there were not a lot of hackers on BFV and BF1. There are a lot of guys that i brought that play a lot of BF1and also BFV

• Like 1

4F73RM47H

Heya! I'm gonna  start getting back into BFV or even BF1 again. Been missing some BF in my life lately so i'll def hop on with ya. @Josip Broz Tito

• Like 2

Vex
12 hours ago, 4F73RM47H said:

Heya! I'm gonna  start getting back into BFV or even BF1 again. Been missing some BF in my life lately so i'll def hop on with ya. @Josip Broz Tito

Didn't know you still existed lol 

Blueberryjam
On 1/9/2021 at 5:39 AM, 4F73RM47H said:

Awesome!

Plagueis

If the rumors are true about the new battlefield, then you can count me in for BF6.  It wasn't the hacking but instead just 2 bad titles the lead to the downfall.  Having a modern battlefield is just what more people want.  I've been playing battlefield since 2002 and the titles I have enjoyed the most were:  bad company1 &2, BF2, BF3 and BF4.

BF6

2021 release

Modern warfare

128 people

Blueberryjam

So we should coordinate a night to play. I am not on every night but would make time if there was a set evening.