Sign in to follow this  
Kally69

SWTOR anyone?

Kally69

I plan to return to SWTOR for the third time since beta in late January on my Jedi Guardian. Very much looking forward to playing all the new story content put in since the Revan thing. Anyone out there even semi-active in this game? Once I get my bearings, I'm sure I'd be interested in grouping up at some point.

Kally69

I am on the Star Forge server working on my last 3 class story lines. If you want to team up, come on down!

Jannick

SWTOR was pretty good a few years ago, but EA's terrible habit of not investing in their own titles ruined it significantly. As an MMORPG, it needs support, but the publishers we're talking about don't support their smaller games, even if they have enough resources. You can imagine how serious this is for SWTOR. It desperately needs funding, but is not getting it.

The leveling experience is great, but the developers have been putting it into practice for years. Enemies crumble with just a glance at their general direction, reducing the severity of the various situations the story could have pointed to. Unique loot from dropped items and vendors has been removed, as have many missions. You can quickly navigate through the main part of the game, which is a shame, as it used to be the best content in SWTOR. Now there's nothing there. A sense of progress and discovery has disappeared and been replaced with instant gratification.

And if you want to return, you need to think about it