Zer0Wulf

So.... how dead is the bf group?

Zer0Wulf

I go away for awhile, come back to a seemingly dead/dying clan. What happened. Any og People still here?

Celticbane

i stop playing back in the summer, got sick of the aimbotters, ruined bfv & bf1

Blueberryjam

I still play, mostly in the evenings on a random evening. Been a bit more active the last couple of weeks, but BF5 is a dead game. For OG people, we MacGregor is still on sometimes, Lionkiller joined us for a few rounds, but it is really dead. 100% the games fault, gets old after 2-3 rounds . Hard to keep a community going when people burn out after playing for 60 - 90 minutes.

• Like 1

Zer0Wulf

I’ll be on this weekend if y’all wanna play something together. I tried to join murrpheus recently and got ignored for like 3 games while playing last weekend. I’ve been more into cod mw and Cold War lately but playing bf1 while being ignored by murrph was nostalgic, miss those memories.

Edited by Zer0Wulf

Brien

I'd pop in for a few ;)

Zer0Wulf

Brien, you’re still alive? Gd would love to play sometime on the weekends.

Josip Broz Tito

im a trial captain for the battlefield community in UWU and i am trying to resurrect it 

Plagueis

I'm still here. I just absolutely hated the last 2 releases.  From what I heard EA will be releasing a modern battlefield like BF3 and BF4.  They have already doubled down on garbage so BF6 should be amazing. 2021 should be the year for old and new battlefield players.

l-RUSE-|

been playing bf4 almost daily since beta reveal 

Trunkz Jr
On 10/25/2021 at 11:09 PM, l-RUSE-| said:

been playing bf4 almost daily since beta reveal 

Our guys are usually either playing BF4 or BF1 at night, at least until 2042 comes out. 

Most likely will get a BC2 or BF3 Portal server up and going, and can finally do some proper 1v1 Tournaments with Knifes and Pistols.