Snow

Gettting Arma 3

3 posts in this topic

Picking up Arma  off of steam soon but do I need to get the Apex edition or any of the other DLCs?  Don't want to spend more than I need to or get anything that is useless

Our server for example has the extra mods that compensate for those. Issue with some vehicles is u cannot use them but you can mount on them if someone else is driving flying, As for the dlc weapons u can use "take all" in server and you can pick them and use them.

But like i said we compensate for those with the mods we use check out RHS mod for arma (weapons and vehicles) :)

In case anyone was waiting for a sale to pick up Arma, Humble Bundle has a nice bundle of all the Arma games for $15. Doesn't come with the Apex add on, but still a good deal in my book.