Sign in to follow this  
Gruhm

Arma 3 Exile Group-up?

Gruhm   
Gruhm

Hey guys/gals

Looking to play some Arma 3 Exile. I've hopped onto the servers hosted by the clan and they seem to be kinda broken so right now and in the past, I've enjoyed playing on the CCG servers.

Wondering if anyone has some interest in this or not. I'm pretty active after school and on the weekends. Just look for me in the teamspeak or add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Gruhm/

Edited by Gruhm

Arbiter   
Arbiter

What servers. Clan has only one server and its working just fine. If there are any issues people can just post them in the forums and we will get them sorted. Cheers.

I do not have time to play as i work lots lately and can only spare an hour or two tops daily.

Gruhm   
Gruhm
On 1/15/2017 at 0:41 PM, Arbiter said:

What servers. Clan has only one server and its working just fine. If there are any issues people can just post them in the forums and we will get them sorted. Cheers.

I do not have time to play as i work lots lately and can only spare an hour or two tops daily.

Ah. The server I've had issues with is the Al rayak server never switching from night time. 

Arbiter   
Arbiter

That has been fixed long time ago

Gruhm   
Gruhm

Ok. Still seemed to have this problem about a week ago when I got on but I guess it just has long nights then? It's for sure at least extra-ordinarily long because, although I didn't get an exact amount, quite a few people said they had been on for a while and said it hadn't been day since they'd been on and they said they'd been on a while. I didn't stay on too long myself because I was starting fresh and couldn't see a single thing without night vision. 

Arbiter   
Arbiter

Well you can always vote day / night :)