Sign in to follow this  
Big Boss

Leather Clothing

Big Boss   
Big Boss

Just wanted to go over what I feel is the best outfit in the game. Easily the best storage. The leather vest (12 slot capacity) can go over the leather jacket ( 9 slot capacity). The pants have a 9 slot capacity. I find that I heat up and cool down pretty regularly and don't overheat or get freezing with the regular server weather. Obviously if I get wet I get cold just like the rest but I feel like I have to do a lot less maintenance. Also, this is a must have if using a ghillie kit. This really makes up for the absence of a backpack. Leathered.jpg221100_screenshots_20170113162442_1.jpg

221100_screenshots_20170113162659_1.jpg

• Like 2

OiLSLiCK   
OiLSLiCK

Nice, i think the best dye is black, which you can do with nails.

Sent from my mobile device.

• Like 1

Big Boss   
Big Boss
6 minutes ago, OiLSLiCK said:

Nice, i think the best dye is black, which you can do with nails.

The above outfit is black. It doesn't show up black very well though. Especially the jacket. 

I wanted to add that if anyone wants a set I am happy to make a few. I have tons of leather. I just need more fertilzer.

• Like 1

OiLSLiCK   
OiLSLiCK

If I die I'll take a set. Right now I look pretty badass. Rider's jacket, black cowboy hat, brown hunter pants, black gloves, and black boots. I look like an assassin from Texas.

OiLSLiCK   
OiLSLiCK

20170114140640_1.jpg

• Like 2

Bambii   
Bambii

88522AEAE3EE395B8A6AAFD85353296BC64805A6 (1920×1080)Loving the new leather slots great for my gillie load out 

• Like 2

OiLSLiCK   
OiLSLiCK
88522AEAE3EE395B8A6AAFD85353296BC64805A6Loving the new leather slots great for my gillie load out 

Where's your Ghillie cowboy?

Big Boss   
Big Boss

Bambi you've gotta get some darker boots though. I know you like those Tims but they scream shoot me.

• Like 1

Big Boss   
Big Boss

Got my ghillie and my leathers too. And a little something to scare the kiddies...

221100_screenshots_20170114143149_1.jpgHiThere.jpg

• Like 3

OiLSLiCK   
OiLSLiCK

I'm gonna take you up on that offer for leathers. I just got a bunch of netting today.

Big Boss   
Big Boss

BTTT. Just an open offer if anyone is still interested in a set of leathers. I have lots of hide all ready to go and several leather kits. I know with the way the weather has been lately it only seems practical to use Gorkas but these are really useful kit. I have noticed that I am a little bit more armored than regular military clothing. Not sure if I just don't get shot as much but the zombies sure get their licks on me and I usually can take quite a beating before anything becomes damaged.

• Like 1

Pochacco   
Pochacco

I've been wanting to open my own leather trading tent in dayz sa. but i'm having a hard time finding animals lol. any good spawn locations where i can find them?

OiLSLiCK   
OiLSLiCK
I've been wanting to open my own leather trading tent in dayz sa. but i'm having a hard time finding animals lol. any good spawn locations where i can find them?

In the West, there's a construction site with a crane Southwest of Lopatino that usually has cows near it. But it might be a high traffic area.