Sign in to follow this  
bubbaturps

bubbaturps has submitted a Ban Dispute

bubbaturps

bubbaturps has made a request for ban dispute, detailed below:

1. In Game Name: bubbaturps
  2. GUID: STEAM_0:1:241997222
  3. Reason for Ban: Arguing, shouting at members, repeatedly talking over people. Underage, Community is 18+
  4. Admin Name: Assuming you know who did it: typwnagain
  5. What Server:: Discord and Warframe
  6. Ban Length:: unlisted, most likely perm
  7. Date/Time of Ban (For log checking purposes):: 9/15/2020 6:22 EST
  8. Your account of what occurred:: I engaged in a minor argument with 2 members over an opinion about an in-game system in the game warframe (most of which was simply a misunderstanding on my part) and although it got a little heated I did not insult nor say anything defamatory to the opposing party. I had believed the issue resolved and so moved on; however the opposing party continued to have issues, calling me annoying and subsequently muting me. As a result of this I disconnected from the voice channel and went about my day only to then find a ban notice on my account. All of this occurred within around half an hour. I do not believe this was ban worthy in the slightest as I was not offensive or insulting in the least but if necessary I would still like to apologize to the affected members as it was not my intent to hurt feelings whatsoever. as this all occurred over a voice call I have no recordings, although if you consult a member know as "Baron Braxis" I believe he will recount my story. (There were also several other members present at the time although I can not remember their names.) I really love this clan and the people in it and would very much like to stay.
  9. Proof::
  10. In Game Name: bubbaturps

Vex
4 hours ago, bubbaturps said:

Staff will review your ban appeal. Please keep an eye out here on the forums for any updates.

Vex

Kragar
On 9/15/2020 at 4:26 PM, bubbaturps said:

1. In Game Name: bubbaturps
  2. GUID: STEAM_0:1:241997222
  3. Reason for Ban: Arguing, shouting at members, repeatedly talking over people. Underage, Community is 18+
  4. Admin Name: Assuming you know who did it: typwnagain
  5. What Server:: Discord and Warframe
  6. Ban Length:: unlisted, most likely perm
  7. Date/Time of Ban (For log checking purposes):: 9/15/2020 6:22 EST
  8. Your account of what occurred:: I engaged in a minor argument with 2 members over an opinion about an in-game system in the game warframe (most of which was simply a misunderstanding on my part) and although it got a little heated I did not insult nor say anything defamatory to the opposing party. I had believed the issue resolved and so moved on; however the opposing party continued to have issues, calling me annoying and subsequently muting me. As a result of this I disconnected from the voice channel and went about my day only to then find a ban notice on my account. All of this occurred within around half an hour. I do not believe this was ban worthy in the slightest as I was not offensive or insulting in the least but if necessary I would still like to apologize to the affected members as it was not my intent to hurt feelings whatsoever. as this all occurred over a voice call I have no recordings, although if you consult a member know as "Baron Braxis" I believe he will recount my story. (There were also several other members present at the time although I can not remember their names.) I really love this clan and the people in it and would very much like to stay.
  9. Proof::
  10. In Game Name: bubbaturps

I issued the ban after speaking to multiple witnesses.  As you are underage for joining the clan, you were given a chance to prove your maturity .  Your actions have proven to Typwnagain and myself that you currently lack the maturity to be allowed to continue your membership in UWS.  Once you reach the minimum age for the clan we would be willing to revisit this issue.

• Thanks 1

typwnagain

Agreed.