Drizzit1aa

Talented or not in this thread post ANYTHING  you like to do in your spare time (do I need to say PG13ish? LOL) when not killing the opposition, running others into the rails, or burning your eyeballs out from a late night raid POST IT!!, and hey if you make something in game that your proud of, POST IT!  It can either be an in process project or one that you have completed today or 20 or more years ago. If (e-hem) YOU  made it, POST IT!!! If someone else made it tell them to join UWS and POST IT!!!

Don't forget to follow to be updated on different projects.

Edited by Drizzit1aa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Drizzit1aa

To kick this thread off I will post a couple projects I am working on.  I'll edit to post updates so it's all together.

This is to be my first workshop, love the door lock, lol. Its a stay the f#%& out lock. Inside is even more unfinished and just a plain mess.

IMG_1963.jpg

IMG_1964.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Drizzit1aa

I am making an computer desk with the components inside the desk. Any suggestions are welcome as I post the progress. The first pic. is with a fried GPU and old motherboard, just to get a feel for the layout. I'll bring the new motherboard out when I get closer to cutting out the box that will make up the case. Thinking I will put in an aluminum diamond plate   sub floor for wire management and shininess for the LEDS that will go in it.IMG_1962.thumb.jpg.6357f32fc70c84b79587b628eba76b28.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

apple

I've been making a lot of art lately. 

galaxy1.jpg

galaxy2.jpg

• Like 2

Drizzit1aa

@appleThey are all great but I really Love that Galaxy ink 8X10.2.

apple
On 9/3/2020 at 12:01 PM, Drizzit1aa said:

@appleThey are all great but I really Love that Galaxy ink 8X10.2.

That one is on Yupo, which acts REALLY weird with most anything put onto it. More so when you start combining mediums and extenders. 

Drizzit1aa
14 hours ago, apple said:

That one is on Yupo, which acts REALLY weird with most anything put onto it. More so when you start combining mediums and extenders. 

I would guess it's because it's made from polypropylene into which the chemicals try to resist paint. Fun fact, polypropylene is a thermal plastic, I have a welder that can weld it and have welded water tanks for the fire department in their trucks.

Edited by Drizzit1aa

Drizzit1aa

IMG_1972_(1).thumb.jpg.e1fc9c1cc32b40750b20ba3a22f6471f.jpgMy nephew Cody came down from Louisiana, put my other stuff aside to Make him a gun rack. 

IMG_1968.jpg

IMG_1969_(1).jpg

Edited by Drizzit1aa

apple

That shelf/rack is pretty darn nifty! Have you ever gotten to play with a glowforge? 

Also, I've been playing with digital art a bit too as well lately, mandalas/fractals/just having fun. 

mandala_collage.jpg

• Turned On 1

Drizzit1aa

Not as of yet, looking into getting one of these though. 

https://smile.amazon.com/ORTUR-Laser-Master-Engraving-Motherboard/dp/B08CBV9FQ2/ref=sr_1_10?dchild=1&keywords=cnc+laser&qid=1600070292&sr=8-10

717f1IfCwHL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Well, k. ... Just bought it. OOfff 430mm x 400mm 20W, hope it works as well as it's supposed to.

The most in digital art I've done is the editing software for my vinyl cutter. lol

Edited by Drizzit1aa
P.s.
  • Thanks 1

apple
On 9/14/2020 at 4:03 AM, Drizzit1aa said:

Not as of yet, looking into getting one of these though. 

https://smile.amazon.com/ORTUR-Laser-Master-Engraving-Motherboard/dp/B08CBV9FQ2/ref=sr_1_10?dchild=1&keywords=cnc+laser&qid=1600070292&sr=8-10

717f1IfCwHL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Well, k. ... Just bought it. OOfff 430mm x 400mm 20W, hope it works as well as it's supposed to.

The most in digital art I've done is the editing software for my vinyl cutter. lol

LASERS

Ackelby

House.thumb.jpg.9eb6a9084d1bb8d4a1b86be69e7568fd.jpg

Here is my fun painting project!  Scary to think this is the good side too.

• Like 1

Drizzit1aa
46 minutes ago, Ackelby said:

Here is my fun painting project!  Scary to think this is the good side too.

Don't you mean this is a rustic  look.  What happened?

Drizzit1aa
21 hours ago, apple said:

LASERS

PEW PEW

Ackelby

That is what almost 20 years of neglect does to that paint job.

Kragar

I made this with a friend of mine over the last month.  Now I just have to learn how to play it.

20200916_225615.jpg

• Like 1

Drizzit1aa
3 minutes ago, Kragar said:

I made this with a friend of mine over the last month.  Now I just have to learn how to play it.

You go big dog, nice gee-tar. Always wanted to learn but just don't have the patients.