Sign in to follow this  
Kally69

Dark Hours this weekend?

Kally69

Was told there'd start to be signup posts for raids. Is that not starting for this weekend or still working out details on how to facilitate? Kally is a great alternative 😄

• Like 2

Sneaky_RAFP

There is a meeting at 6pm GMT on Saturday for all raiders to get things moving on the new raid, I am hoping that as long as that meeting doesnt last all night and we have enough people then we can run a Dark Hours Raid to get the last few people through it and get those Eagle Bearers 🙂

Kally69

Was there a post advertising the meeting you speak of and I'm just totally missing it? I never recall seeing anything about the TS meeting that was held to discuss raiding either. Just want to make sure I'm not missing things that are going out verbally. Unlike some people, I come to the forums to get all my news about what's going on since I don't hang out all the time in TS.

• Like 2

Sneaky_RAFP
11 hours ago, Kally69 said:

Was there a post advertising the meeting you speak of and I'm just totally missing it? I never recall seeing anything about the TS meeting that was held to discuss raiding either. Just want to make sure I'm not missing things that are going out verbally. Unlike some people, I come to the forums to get all my news about what's going on since I don't hang out all the time in TS.

Good point I will try to get things like this announced on the forums in the future.

• Thanks 1

CarnageINC-
12 hours ago, Sneaky_RAFP said:

There is a meeting at 6pm GMT on Saturday for all raiders to get things moving on the new raid, I am hoping that as long as that meeting doesnt last all night and we have enough people then we can run a Dark Hours Raid to get the last few people through it and get those Eagle Bearers 🙂

Just to clarify, there is a raid meeting but its for the core group for the new raid to get organized.  Hopefully it will only be 60-90 in length. 

• Like 2