Sign in to follow this  
Trunkz Jr

Rocket League Becomes Free-To-Play in Summer 2020

Trunkz Jr

It will debut on the Epic Games Store and be no longer offered on Steam (tho if you already have it bought/downloaded you are fine to play on Steam still).

Hope to see more players giving it a shot, I hate Car games, Hate Soccer Games, I have no idea why I enjoy Rocket League lol it's my take away from all the shooter and survival games I Play, and since Rounds are just 5min long you don't have to sink a ton of time into it.

https://www.ign.com/articles/rocket-league-will-become-free-to-play-in-summer-2020

ranchitup

Rocket League has always been one of those strange game formulas that is fun both casually and competitively.  F2P is a very interesting move and I hope it continues growth of the community.

• Like 1

Janniyer

Being that Rocket League has been in my top 3 favorites ever since i bought it, I feel that it is all worth everything you pay for. It is fun for all ages, gives you a challange and something to aim for. The game is constantly growing with new content that makes everything better. If you are a big fan of the game and looking for a safe place to buy cheap rocket league items, ssegold can be your first choice.

• Like 1