Sign in to follow this  
AgentSerro

UWS Discord

AgentSerro

Good morning 😁

Discord is telling me I don't have permission to post?

Also UWS members are telling me that the discord link (https://discord.gg/yeyNZXZ) I have is not working because if you click on it, it just takes you to a page that says "Download TeamSpeak"  LOL

Could someone give me a working invite to the working UWS discord channels please?

Who do I talk to about getting permission to post on Discord, do we have game channels set up and if not then how do I set one up for Division 2?

Who is our go-to person for Discord?

Thank you! 

Pricey
1 hour ago, AgentSerro said:

Good morning 😁

Discord is telling me I don't have permission to post?

Also UWS members are telling me that the discord link (https://discord.gg/yeyNZXZ) I have is not working because if you click on it, it just takes you to a page that says "Download TeamSpeak"  LOL

Could someone give me a working invite to the working UWS discord channels please?

Who do I talk to about getting permission to post on Discord, do we have game channels set up and if not then how do I set one up for Division 2?

Who is our go-to person for Discord?

Thank you! 

I have clicked the link you posted (https://discord.gg/yeyNZXZ and it took me straight to the UWS discord?

AgentSerro
8 hours ago, Pricey said:

I have clicked the link you posted (https://discord.gg/yeyNZXZ and it took me straight to the UWS discord?

That is so strange, maybe I don't have permission to view anything or my discord is not connected to my UWS membership? Do you need to connect the UWS site to discord before you can get to anything maybe?

Here is the only thing I see when I click on the above link 😢

Image2.thumb.jpg.01d155d4839ca55377db8b183a48423a.jpg

See, nothing there... only a page saying download TeamSpeak.

If I click on anything, its all blank... user error maybe? LoL

Pricey
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, AgentSerro said:

That is so strange, maybe I don't have permission to view anything or my discord is not connected to my UWS membership? Do you need to connect the UWS site to discord before you can get to anything maybe?

Here is the only thing I see when I click on the above link 😢

Image2.thumb.jpg.01d155d4839ca55377db8b183a48423a.jpg

See, nothing there... only a page saying download TeamSpeak.

If I click on anything, its all blank... user error maybe? LoL

This is all i see aswell to be honest....seems like this is how the UWS discord has been set up. defiantly not user error just nothing has been put on it. 

Edited by Pricey
  • Thanks 1

AgentSerro

@Pricey thank you and yes now I feel silly LoL

Guessing discord was never setup then but thank you for letting me know this, was thinking for sure there was some sort of problem on my side when I seen there was nothing there.

Trunkz Jr
8 hours ago, AgentSerro said:

Guessing discord was never setup then but thank you for letting me know this, was thinking for sure there was some sort of problem on my side when I seen there was nothing there.

Check now. 

I didn't give your name perms when I saw it as basic given some people could try to gain access and delete channels etc like a certain groups of DB's did. 

Pretty much I changed the Discord around so that we can provide it, people can see and read it like you did and if interested can join us on TS, it's something similar to what I've seen a few other places do that still use TS. 

• Thanks 1

Pricey
13 hours ago, AgentSerro said:

lol we have all been there at one point in time 🙂

@Trunkz Jr can i be put into the member role please.....discord name pricey#6381. Many thanks.