Sign in to follow this  
Trunkz Jr

UWS Merchandise Store (Now Open)

Trunkz Jr

You can now click Merchandise at the top of the forums (or click HERE) and check out the store, it’s still missing a few items such as the stickers, light pink Esports Jersey, and a few coloured variants of the Flex Hat (White and Graphite Grey), we talked to them about adding a backpack and jogging pants to the list. 

We are trying to see if it’s possible to give Discount codes to our higher level members so if we are able to and you already ordered don’t worry we’ll send you say a free item of what you would have saved. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Turned On 2

AgentSerro
13 hours ago, Trunkz Jr said:

You can now click Merchandise at the top of the forums (or click HERE) and check out the store, it’s still missing a few items such as the stickers, light pink Esports Jersey, and a few coloured variants of the Flex Hat (White and Graphite Grey), we talked to them about adding a backpack and jogging pants to the list. 

Really happy to see the UWS store up and running, its an awesome start for sure! Already ordered my shirt and hat 😁

Thank you for working your butt off to get this into place for us, its appreciated. You have been working on this since, what Halloween of 2019? No easy task making swag, logos and stores but thank you for hanging in there for us 👍

Trunkz Jr
11 minutes ago, AgentSerro said:

Really happy to see the UWS store up and running, its an awesome start for sure! Already ordered my shirt and hat 😁

Thank you for working your butt off to get this into place for us, its appreciated. You have been working on this since, what Halloween of 2019? No easy task making swag, logos and stores but thank you for hanging in there for us 👍

Yeah it first came from bad mockups, then I went elsewhere to do my own mockups which they didn’t do a well job so I brought my own design I got and had them make it in which they did so I brought it back to GA but the model of the shirt doesn’t fit theirs so they had to fix all the layout of it to match how I wanted and then the embroidery for the logo has to be tuned down and then we had a virus which slowed their operation it’s been one thing after another so I’m glad we can finally just add items to the store now rather than me having to constantly point out things for them to fix. 

Example when I went to one person in Fiver the quality for the stuff just wasn’t what i wanted to give you guys as seen below, got a refund on that one. 

42B18EED-EDEC-44C9-BD90-8F3FEF840C95.png

northofnowhere

Got a few items in the cart waiting for payday.  Pretty cool stuff.  The prices are reasonable if the quality is as good as it appears to be.  The shipping is a bit high but I went through and added more and found it doesn't go up.  If you are in the states and find the shipping is a bit high, I found adding more items made the shipping more reasonable, as the shipping doesn't go up with a couple more items, so shipping per item is reasonable if you order a few items at once.  Yes, I just said to spend more money to get a better deal in your mind, it made perfect sense to me.

I wasn't going to try the Division, but someone said if you spent twice as much on the game you get a free T-Shirt.  I bought it right away.  Welcome to my brain.

• Like 1

AgentSerro

Just a quick tip, I don't recommend spending the extra money on their fastest shipping option like I did.

Placed my order on the 11th and received an email this morning saying the ETA is the first week of August. So I would say save a few dollars and pick the cheapest shipping option 👍

Larold

looks like I'm gonna have to wait a bit, I ordered during the meeting on the 11th. (12th in the U.K.) and here's what I've got so far. So if it's expected to be produced by the 3rd I'm thinking I'll probably have it 2 weeks or so after that. Idk tho, I've never ordered anything from the UK. Will post pictures when my stuff comes in.

Order details:
Order ID: ******
Production ETA: Aug, 03 2020
Created At: Jul, 12 2020 00:23

Trunkz Jr

Yeah it’s something they tell you at the top of their website @Larold 

C603B4AD-5D0D-4CFE-8419-901417D613B4.jpeg