Sign in to follow this  
CarnageINC-

Iron Horse Raid Update (27-7-2020)

CarnageINC-

Damn Serro, that is not the way to keep players in the clan sir!  For the raid we need something more like this...

FeistyUnimportantHochstettersfrog-size_r

😬😜

Sneaky_RAFP
10 hours ago, AgentSerro said:

Effective immediately you are back to being captain, now PLEEEEEEEEASE HELP US! 🤣

No one in the group will listen to me...

No one in the group will look at the forum or posts...

No one is paying any attention to me on hands and knees begging everyone to raid here...

@CarnageINC- PLEASE start the pistol whipping ASAP!!!

O4C_Kz.gif

So is this your way of telling me I am demoted?????

• Haha 1

CarnageINC-

I think there is a huge miscommunication and misunderstanding on what is going on here guys.  I hope I have the chance to talk to you guys together before this gets to far out of control.  Please come talk to me, both of you @AgentSerro @Sneaky_RAFP as soon as you can or are willing too.

• Confused 1

AgentSerro
18 hours ago, CarnageINC- said:

Damn Serro, that is not the way to keep players in the clan sir!  For the raid we need something more like this...

FeistyUnimportantHochstettersfrog-size_r

😬😜

Ok what happened to the pistol whipping carnage, we want him back... LoL

I still remember my fist carnage pistol whipping (laughing)

Of course I am joking about your pistol whipping, just as I have always joked about it. So yes we need to be organized but its no fun teasing you about drilling people 🤣

AgentSerro
11 hours ago, Sneaky_RAFP said:

So is this your way of telling me I am demoted?????

demoted??? No way I am letting you off the hook that easily, now that I have you as an awesome staff member that you are, aint never letting you out  (laughing)  🤣

AgentSerro
9 hours ago, CarnageINC- said:

I think there is a huge miscommunication and misunderstanding on what is going on here guys.  I hope I have the chance to talk to you guys together before this gets to far out of control.  Please come talk to me, both of you @AgentSerro @Sneaky_RAFP as soon as you can or are willing too.

Wait what? 🤔

What misunderstanding? About the carnage pistol whipping that goes on inside the raid? Ok.... I don't think any of us have escaped at least one of those! Ok, so the old joke may be old but still funny as hell... 🤣

For the new members... Carnage does not actually pistol whip anyone. Its a really old joke that @theman265 aka Wolfie and I started as running gag during raids. Carnage helps us train for the dark hour raids, and of course sometimes carnage would say 'don't do that' to someone. Then  me and wolfie would start laughing about carnage going to pistol whip someone... so you are perfectly safe with carnage (laughing)

Ask @Sneaky_RAFP or @Lionkiller73 or any of the regular raid guys... they will tell you carnage is safe and its an old joke, running gag, among us regular raiders. Even thru there was a few times where I thought carnage might pistol whip me and Wolfie for screwing around LoL

Ok is that better @CarnageINC-? Now the new members that don't know about the old running raid joke wont misunderstand anything and will join us for the raids 😁

oh-leeroy_o_1184298.jpg

Ok, sorry for derailing the post with my silly jokes... just super happy to have you back Carnage! Sneaky, Lionkiller and I really need yah man!

We now continue with our normal broadcast of serious raiding material 🙂 

AgentSerro
USMC_Tallin

Read enough stuff on this raid to make my eyes bleed. This is the best I have seen so far. It has complete detailed explanations.  They also go step by step in the long video and link to shorter videos of each part if you are already familiar with raid. Was done after the last patch so info is current. This group has completed the raid hundreds of times already including taking new people though just to learn it.

They just released the video for the third boss and I linked it below. with the final boss video coming this Saturday. I would ignore the builds listed in the first video as they changed it up after making that and listed what worked later in each newer video.

How to Beat Operation Iron Horse on The Division 2 | A Step by Step Walkthrough - Includes Write Up - YouTube

Our Operation Iron Horse Method Including Builds | How to Easily Defeat Fieser in The Division 2 - YouTube

Our Operation Iron Horse Method Including Builds | How to Easily Defeat Williams in The Division 2 - YouTube

They use 3 basic builds for boss 2 & 3.

The Iron Horse Tank Build that Every Team Needs | Perfect for Boss Two and Three | The Division 2 - YouTube

The Perfect Healer Build for Boss Two on Operation Iron Horse | The Division 2 - YouTube

The Perfect DPS Build for Operation Iron Horse on The Division 2 - YouTube

They added for Boss 3:

My Updated Eclipse Protocol Build - My New Favourite Build to use on The Division 2 - YouTube

Edited by USMC_Tallin
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

CarnageINC-

Thanks @USMC_Tallin, I found that 2nd Boss video the most helpful out of all reviewed to date. 

If anyone else has suggestions besides the ones posted in prior posts on this thread let me know about them.

This Thursday 30/7/2020, Iron Horse Core Group is going to attempt the raid again at 6PM GMT, 1 PM EST, 10 AM PST.  Following members have stated they will be able to make it; @Spankssz, @Sneaky_RAFP, @raiders9595, @Poge, @Nickelsig229, @Britainnic, @CarnageINC-It wasn't clear on my notes if @theman265 (Wolfee) was able to make it.  I suspect due to your work schedule you may not be able to make it, still let me know if you can or can not ASAP.  Also, if anyone see's Wolfee on coms, ask him to look at this posting please.

• Like 1

CarnageINC-

For those members on the core team I need more of you to have a hazardous Protection build.  Members who  want to step up and become a 'must have' player will want a hazpro build.  The roll this/these players will have vital for team success.  Tanking the 2nd boss, operating the top of the furnace, and tanking a the third boss.  Avoiding ensnarement during the run to stop the train.  Sure we can probably do the raid without these builds, but to make it flow easier I or any future raid lead will need these builds in place.  I'm not going to designate anyone for this roll.

@USMC_Tallin, @Nickelsig229, @Britainnic are already providing support for the team with a variety of builds so I do not want these individuals to continue to be the only ones to rise to challenge of helping the team.

To be clear on the type of build here is what I'm looking for. 

Each 6 pieces has to have 10% hazard as a stat line, you also must have your watch maxed on hazard.  If you want to do a 90% HazPro build then you can drop 1 of the brand sets.  3 5.11 is a lot to devote to 10% so it understandable to not run this brand.  But all the gear must still have the 10% hazard stat on them.

Tom Clancy's The Division® 22020-7-27-16-50-2.jpg

Tom Clancy's The Division® 22020-7-27-16-48-8.jpg

• Like 1

Nickelsig229

I put some more sheets up on the google sheet.

I tried to list what everyone equipped and what positions they were responsible for.

I put up the Video links and an edited txt walkthrough. I will try to prune it more over the next few days but I need a break. Warning, its still a long read.

I put up videos for all key and gingerbread men.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eELYhBDNdQ_0xqbtgDeelF37eN8cwsQOH8Guu21-BKc/edit#gid=442668912

• Like 1

Spankssz

Once again nice work @Nickelsig229 Edited Raiders and my skills for second boss. Ended up using Assault Turret to assist Alpha and Charlie and the Chem gun to heal tanks if necessary at Bravo

• Like 1

Ryptide

This is a dps hazard build that I can make.  It's "mostly" a red dps build that i swap out the cc or cd attributes I have rerolled, and reroll them again as 10% hazard.  Lets me keep 52cc and 142 cd, while having 90% burn resist.  I can still reroll the cd on the backpack.  That would drop the cd by 12 and bump the hazard to 100%.

Still working on putting a full tank / full hazard build together.

@CarnageINC- I know we're still working on boss two, but I had a question/idea about boss 3 if we're theory crafting that fight yet.

Dps Hazard Build.jpg

• Like 1

CarnageINC-

@Spankssz, @Ryptide, @Britainnic, @Nickelsig229, @Sneaky_RAFP, @Poge, @raiders9595, @theman265; I can not make the raid tomorrow, I have an opportunity to see a Rheumatologist tomorrow morning.  Nickel suggested on coms that we have an alternate on the team and you guys go forward with the raid to work on the first boss and tinker or work on the second boss.  I think that is an excellent idea.

• Like 2

AgentSerro

@CarnageINC- Sincerely hope that the Rheumatologist will be good news and get you some help, I would feel much better with you being in better health 😁

I'm always more then happy to help if you all need an extra body for the raid. Anytime on weekends and anytime after 5:30pm pst on the weekdays due to the work thing.

Pocketz

Just thought i would post here, so you are all aware i am now here in the forums 🙂 - I just want to say it was a pleasure to help you guys, and i would like to finish what i started and do a few more with you to get you up to speed 🙂 - i will try  and read when i can here, otherwise please do reach me on discord 🙂 - hopefully we can get the raid finsihed 🙂 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

AgentSerro
3 minutes ago, Pocketz said:

Just thought i would post here, so you are all aware i am now here in the forums 🙂 - I just want to say it was a pleasure to help you guys, and i would like to finish what i started and do a few more with you to get you up to speed 🙂 - i will try  and read when i can here, otherwise please do reach me on discord 🙂 - hopefully we can get the raid finsihed 🙂 

You have my most sincere gratitude for helping us!

It really is so awesome with you taking the time to help us with this crazy new raid, please let me know if there is ever anything I can do to help you.

Thank you so much for your help, the guys have said such wonderful things about you 👍

For everyone us, please give p0cketz some support on her twitch stream

https://www.twitch.tv/p0cketz

• Like 1

Britainnic
14 hours ago, Pocketz said:

Thank you for taking the time to help the clan with the raid, also for taken folks through when you have space on a raid., and also introducing us to a new member Seebiscuit!!! 

But what can you expect from a Brit always willing to help.

• Like 2

Sneaky_RAFP

Not sure Pocketz will be inviting me back after being given a Ravenous on my first complete run through and then getting a 2nd one from the chest 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

Pocketz
1 hour ago, Sneaky_RAFP said:

Not sure Pocketz will be inviting me back after being given a Ravenous on my first complete run through and then getting a 2nd one from the chest 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Of course your coming back .. you gotta give everyone else a rav now 😛

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Pocketz

On a more serious note, i am not going to stream tonight going to have a break, so if you would like me to help on a quiet level it would be a good night.  I havent had a break from streaming in over 2 weeks so no face on cam no talking to community, just a one on one with you guys would be a pleasure to help you.  PLease do let me know otherwise ill shove my face on the game grounded all night 😜 .. hahaha 

• Like 3

Nickelsig229

Thanks Pocketz for all the help and guidance.

• Like 2

USMC_Tallin

Yes thank you for taking the time to pound a lot of knowledge out in such a short time relatively speaking. I appreciate the time you took to teach me all the tanking responsibilities which I know will come easier with practice. Your a class act look forward to playing with you again in the near future.

• Like 3