Sign in to follow this  
AgentSerro

D&D TS Group

AgentSerro

d5ofqkq-bc375966-2528-4716-bf47-25a25945556f.gif.a493847bf454960d650d6a080f24ec81.gif

We are now forming a Dungeons and Dragons group to play once a week, maybe once every two weeks.

@Seearis was held at gun point by me to … has happily volunteered to DM this for us!

I know a lot of you have not played D&D in many of years but now's your chance to get back into it! This will be epic fun for all (maybe not for Seearis) so why don't you join us from some awesome mayhem!

I need at least 3 other people to join us to get this started, @Britainnic was volunteered by me … has happily volunteered to join us so I need at least 2 other people that wish to join us!

We will meet on TeamSpeak for a few mins to go over everything together as a group, based on 5th edition but don't worry about the books and knowing 5th edition as it will be taken care of thanks to Seearis who will be using https://roll20.net/ to do the game for us.

So whos up for playing D&D???? 😁

• Like 1

AgentSerro

AgentSerro

fireball2.jpg.7f8c0538310a5e38492ec75844cef996.jpg

Still looking for at least one more player, you know you want to!

Keep in mind with our DM using roll20.net its more like playing a video game together.

Don't worry about needing books, or how long its been since you last played D&D or anything else...

just bring mountain dew, Cheetos and a since of humor 😁

Any questions please ask!

Kally69

I'm interested, but I likely can't join in until September. I'd likely be available Saturdays and Sundays day-time, but I won't know specifically until then. As I mentioned in TS, to make it easy, i'll re-write up a half-elf cleric I put together last year beforehand so I can hop in quickly/easily. I'll catch up with ya'll on this when I know more about my schedule then.

• Like 1

Kally69

BTW this production company makes super funny D&D podcasts
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEqT_Q5_ijLOcVv930jSimg

• Like 1

Bace100

I'm in just need to setup a character when ready 😊😊😊😊😊😊 Seearis.

• Like 1

AgentSerro

We are now up 6 players! Have room for more to join in on the fun!

We will be meeting on TeamSpeak next Saturday morning (pst) so we can go over making our characters. I've already made mine and it takes like 10 mins, Seearis his this very streamed line 👍

• Like 1

AgentSerro

Roleplaying: Exiled Tabaxi Shadow Monk

Name: Shadows In The Wind Of The Sleeping Forest Clan  (((Tabaxi have strange names what can I say)))

Human Nickname: Zero (for having 0 chance of returning home, 0 chance of calling anywhere home and 0 chance of redemption)

004.thumb.jpg.d33b166608de0310c0cbd882eb331ce5.jpg

• Like 2

Britainnic

Roleplaying: Rogue Thief (Blackmailer)

Name: Eshyn Tenkai

Having peoples secrets and information is the real power,  taking them is what I do best!

1741453635_DDAssassin.jpg.c3e8763db13b552b5834ee3ceaef2ced.jpg

• Like 2

Bace100

823325699_DragonbornHexbladeWarlock.thumb.jpg.6bc68864029d4f08b53f2ca0cae428ea.jpg

• Like 1

Bace100
Just now, Bace100 said:

823325699_DragonbornHexbladeWarlock.thumb.jpg.6bc68864029d4f08b53f2ca0cae428ea.jpg

Dragonborn Hexblade Warlock - Sullasar Drarnok

• Like 3

Kally69

RP: Half Elf Cleric

Name: Tarkanis Du Kost

"With a snap of my fingers, all shall see the light!"

40238e98fbce5bc445cd0c7161bc0bda.png.7b53b90416a86728cbe71dd313772a21.png

• Like 2

AgentSerro

Britainnic

Thanks for an entertaining evening, looking forward to the next session. Nickel needs to pull his axe out though and get some kills, not leaving all the work to myself and Quick! 😜

• Haha 1

Seearis

Great first session everybody! I had a great time.

• Like 2

AgentSerro

In regards to the 2nd session of D&D....

Our mischievous DM thought it would be funny if my intelligence was suddenly change to a 3 for my Tabaxi Monk LOL (Tabaxi is a cat race)

13.jpg.99cec9ab9952378304eb311024cbba5b.jpg

With in two sessions...

our cleric is on her death bed not healing us, our cat monk is acting like the picture above but OMG are we having fun! 😁

Its never to late to join us!

• Haha 1