Sign in to follow this  
Kally69

27/8 JUN raid?

Kally69

With the new season starting, will we still be doing the soon to be old raid on weekends? I'd like to attend to try and get the 5x completed patch. I have to take the dog to the vet on 27th at raid time., though.

• Like 2

AgentSerro
3 hours ago, Kally69 said:

With the new season starting, will we still be doing the soon to be old raid on weekends? I'd like to attend to try and get the 5x completed patch. I have to take the dog to the vet on 27th at raid time., though.

I would be more then happy to join up for a raid this weekend, Saturday and Sunday! The normal time is 10am pst but should be able to hit any time over the weekend. Maybe we could get some players together for an early afternoon raid? I'm sure carnage and Lionkiller would help... me and then you, there we already have 4 players, just need to find 4 more players... let see if we can talk to the others... like @SilentDiver sneaky, @Britainnic brit, @Linkymeister linky, @theman265 wolfie for starters.

@CarnageINC- @Lionkiller73 Lets get a raid together 😁

What time would be your best guess for being back from the vet? Say around 1pm pst? If we try and set a time now and talk to everyone now, will make it easier for sure 👍

Who else is up for a raid this weekend, Saturday and Sunday? whos up for an afternoon raid also?

• Like 2
  • Turned On 1

Kally69

Unfortunately, i have no idea how long the appointment will take as it's an evaluation for surgery, however I'd hope I'd be home by 4 p.m. EST

• Like 1

Kally69

I'll also try to be around this weekend if possible. A lot of times I forget and end up doing other things like having lunch or working out around raid time.

• Like 1

theman265

I am done to do a raid this weekend. and always happy to help

• Like 3

Farcryer01

If you are short one person I am more than happy to join in. I have the unbreakable builds set up & have watched the vids. I just need to see if my headset is ok on the TS server. If I am online I will join in. I am in GMT timezone UK.

• Like 2

Kally69

As I mentioned to Seearis yesterday, I'll hop in TS after I get the dog settled when we get home and see who's about.

• Like 1

AgentSerro
3 hours ago, Kally69 said:

As I mentioned to Seearis yesterday, I'll hop in TS after I get the dog settled when we get home and see who's about.

I should be around all day long today and tomorrow, I know many of the others will be happy to help you so just jump on TeamSpeak you are home and lets get a raid together for you! 😁