Sign in to follow this  
BaconBandito

.61 action location??

BaconBandito   
BaconBandito

me and a buddy have hundreds of hours on ur server (WE LOVE IT PLZ GO TO 60 MAN :) ) but we cant seem to find the action. we play up north. we have got 2 kills in tisy and one at kamensk. let 2 others go by vybor and other than that we havent seen anyone.

whats up?

Macca   
Macca

action is now spread out east so lately the best PVP areas are stary and novy sober and the surrounding areas

imkingk   
imkingk

Tisy Military can also be really lit at times if youre in the far north. If youre on the coast theres always PVP in Electro & Kamenka.

OiLSLiCK   
OiLSLiCK

Yeah, the middle of the map seems to have the most traffic. If you want mil pvp, tisy is the place. To me, it seems like the middle of the map sees a lot of civilian weapon combat, like the b95, shotguns, sks, and maybe an ak. Mil gear is a lot more difficult to come by if you don't go to tisy.

Sent from my mobile device.

BaconBandito   
BaconBandito

yeah me n my buddy patrol the north

we started on the chopper hill north west of the airfield tents when we heard shots further north toward novoya or something. so we did some stalking.

found 2 guys in novoya. one was afk behind some hay bails. we both stood there waiting for him to shoot only to figure he was afk so we unfortunately dispatched him. then his buddy came out of nowhere and chased us into the woods toward tisy base.. we waited until he got close to the tree line and killed him as well

I know you guys seem to wear red arm bands and the first fellow had one

Bacon Bandito & Bob will CONTINUE to dispatch those when we feel threatened. (all good fun :) ) again, THOUROUGHLY ENJOY YOUR SERVER IT IS THE BEST ONE ON DAYZ !!!! we will be on tonight . 

Edited by BaconBandito
  • Like 1

Horny-Hornet   
Horny-Hornet

Thanks for the appreciation. We work hard on our server with moderators keeping a close eye on how it runs. Maybe we can organise a little 2 vs 2 with you at some point? 

• Like 1

BaconBandito   
BaconBandito

i'll tell you that we RARELY go further south then vybor... last week we ran around the entire map starting at myshkino. ended at NWAF.. crazy fun and crazy long run. had some boring and hilarious encounters with geared and freshies

• Like 1

BaconBandito   
BaconBandito

but yes maybe we can set soemthin up sometime.. for a little wager :) likea  barrel lolol cant find any

• Like 1

OiLSLiCK   
OiLSLiCK

We had a pretty good encounter with 2 guys at stary. They were trying to hold 2 of us up in a house (but there were 3 in there and 1 outside). They were talking so confidently like they had the upperhand. Well, they ended up dead and we took their gear. So, we ran North to goof around with our newly acquired ghillie suit and ghillie wrapped all the things.

BaconBandito   
BaconBandito

lol nice. we have yet to have a "battle" on .61 on ur server but we've got our fair share of kills . and i've almost died twice to players n Bob had to bail me out lol

• Like 1

BaconBandito   
BaconBandito

well played outside of vybor Bambi . i died :'( bob got a couple of ya

Big Boss   
Big Boss
6 hours ago, BaconBandito said:

well played outside of vybor Bambi . i died :'( bob got a couple of ya

Bambi don't lose that mp5!

BaconBandito   
BaconBandito

got into some more action in stary. was that you guys? 3 guys all had red armbands. one in black . one looked ghillied and another in camo

i had a shottie. thot it was only 1 and was surrounded in seconds.. my buddy got away..

we ended up killing 2 guys in a tree line EAst of Vishnoye gravel road and then ran toward pogorevka and got 2 more kills randomly. scared the shit out of me. 1 tapped 1 with an sks and other guy got rekt.. found what we assume was their barrel right next to where we fought

also. lost an m4 on the vishnoye hill. northeast hill

Macca   
Macca

we got into a huge firefight in novy with 3 guys in white armbands then 2 guys showed up then a group of 5 so multiple groups in one pvp area haha possibly we could have hunted the same group then we fought each other i died south of novy lost a SVD

Big Boss   
Big Boss

Severo was going off last night as well.

BaconBandito   
BaconBandito

me n bob needa hop on ur guys voice chat n team someday for some fun.. wipe out some clan members..

also bob said he donated to the server but wasnt issued a "priority" slot...

OiLSLiCK   
OiLSLiCK
me n bob needa hop on ur guys voice chat n team someday for some fun.. wipe out some clan members..

also bob said he donated to the server but wasnt issued a "priority" slot...

We tried everything we could to implement queue skipping. I even contacted the server provider. We are currently unable to set up queue skipping... :( I also tried researching to see if it's possible at all and it didn't seem to be right now. Maybe when the game hits beta it will have these tools like ArmA does.