Sign in to follow this  
Macca

DayZ server donations

Macca   
Macca

Hey guys just a heads up if anyone is able to donate towards the dayZ server that any support for the server is hugely appreciated. We also have a perk system in the works more info to come very soon 

• Like 3

Binx   
Binx

Is there a direct link you could please share?

Edited by Binx
  • Like 1

lilgartz   
lilgartz

Has any more info been released yet? I'd love to hear.

OiLSLiCK   
OiLSLiCK
Has any more info been released yet? I'd love to hear.

I contacted the server provider and they told me that with the current settings we can't do reserved slots. I have an idea I'll share with you guys in a bit.

Sent from my mobile device.

Rin   
Rin
6 hours ago, OiLSLiCK said:

I contacted the server provider and they told me that with the current settings we can't do reserved slots. I have an idea I'll share with you guys in a bit.

Sent from my mobile device.

https://support.multiplay.co.uk/support/solutions/articles/1000139740-battleye-extended-controls-bec-

I do not know why u guys don't have that control it seems odd as it exists since arma 2 and it been fully implemented.

Edited by Arbiter

OiLSLiCK   
OiLSLiCK
9 hours ago, Arbiter said:

https://support.multiplay.co.uk/support/solutions/articles/1000139740-battleye-extended-controls-bec-

I do not know why u guys don't have that control it seems odd as it exists since arma 2 and it been fully implemented.

It just doesn't work. The admins.xml file doesn't work with standalone, and it doesn't even allow us to set a server slot limit. I had set one and it just seems to ignore it. The devs have very little support in terms of admin controls for servers in standalone.