Jump to content
TheMistakee

Hell Let Loose

Recommended Posts

XCEOStealthIncX

Looks pretty good. I may actually try it!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trunkz Jr
4 hours ago, XCEOStealthIncX said:

Looks pretty good. I may actually try it!

If you liked Squad you’d probably like this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FRyUP

been in the HLL TS yesterday and today for 5-7 hours and no ones joined 😅 Ohwell. Message me on steam if a sqaud arises. Need to find some keen players. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198084863474/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RsStrife

Just downloaded the game. would love to join you guys. let me know when and how

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TexLS1
Posted (edited)

Was in yesterday for a few hours. I’m getting a new gaming pc and should be in my hands the first week of July. I will be on more often when I do, old pc is now 10 years old and HLL is the only game I get poor performance out of it.

Edited by TexLS1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trunkz Jr
2 hours ago, TexLS1 said:

Was in yesterday for a few hours. I’m getting a new gaming pc and should be in my hands the first week of July. I will be on more often when I do, old pc is now 10 years old and HLL is the only game I get poor performance out of it.

Yeah would be great to have another HLL player around, what did you plan to get for your PC parts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TexLS1
13 hours ago, Trunkz Jr said:

Yeah would be great to have another HLL player around, what did you plan to get for your PC parts?

I9-10900k, GeForce RTX 2080 TI, ASUS ROG Maximus XII Hero, 64 gigs of ram.

Something that will hopefully last a long while, HLL is the only one I play that’s giving me problems. Will be over kill for others I play, and if I do any graphic work will be plenty.

  • Turned On 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trunkz Jr
1 hour ago, TexLS1 said:

I9-10900k, GeForce RTX 2080 TI, ASUS ROG Maximus XII Hero, 64 gigs of ram.

Something that will hopefully last a long while, HLL is the only one I play that’s giving me problems. Will be over kill for others I play, and if I do any graphic work will be plenty.

Holy poopsicle yeah that will be a very decent upgrade for HLL lol  get a good day water cooler, dont OC and your CPU will last a very long time, did that with my i7 2600k and would have at times my computer running 24/7 and never had a problem other than games beating it down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kingkat54

Still around. Haven't been able to play lately. Some "home remodeling", and painting a bonus room twice!!!!!!!!!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


website hook logo.png

United We Stand

United We Stand started in 2003 under the name Stars and Stripes. Our community has over 16 years of experience within the Battlefield franchise. Now, our community supports a diverse selection of gaming titles including: Escape from Tarkov, DayZ, PUBG, Star Citizen, and Siege to name a few. Come hang out, make new friends and enjoy your time with our united internationally supported gaming community!

Follow us

Powered By

InLine_BlueLight.svg
×
×
  • Create New...