TheMistakee

Hell Let Loose

TheMistakee

Hey guys! New here was looking for people that are playing hell let loose. Saw there was gonna be a group here. Wanna hangout with you guys!

• Like 4

AgentSerro

Looks like this may be a new game for us, so at the moment looking for people to help us set up a regular group of HLL players.

If you are interested in applying for 'Trial Captain' for Hell Let Loose, then follow the link below

https://forums.uwsgaming.com/uws-operations/membership/how-to-apply-for-a-staff-position-r16/

If you are already playing Hell Let Loose or would be interested in playing this game, please post here 😁

"Hell Let Loose is a realistic World War Two first person shooter with open battles of 100 players with infantry, tanks, artillery, a dynamically shifting front line and a unique resource based strategic meta-game. This is World War Two at a scale you’ve never played before. "

https://www.hellletloose.com/

https://store.steampowered.com/app/686810/Hell_Let_Loose/

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=hell+let+loose

@Trunkz Jr @TheMistakee @Kingkat54 @Gamer   @Legacy Member  @Member  @Staff

MistDreamer

looks cool. 

• Like 1

DamageR010

Looks a bit like ARMA mixed with BF... intresting though

• Like 1

Trunkz Jr

I have the game but haven’t been able to play with anyone yet so yeah if you guys wants to jump in one night I’m all in for it, need like @rifledude or someone who’s good at this stuff get something going like he did with RS2

• Like 1

Trunkz Jr
17 hours ago, TheMistakee said:

Hey guys! New here was looking for people that are playing hell let loose. Saw there was gonna be a group here. Wanna hangout with you guys!

Count me in @TheMistakee I always enjoyed Arma (before that Operation Flashpoint) Squad, Battlefield etc so this sounds like a great team play game. 

Question tho can you be a medic and pick someone up like you could in Squad? 

• Like 1

Kingkat54

Always wanting to play with other gamers.

This game is far better than BF or COD in many ways. Can't run n gun.........movement slow and deliberate. Must communicate, seriously, or just die a lot. AFAIK, medic heal but not pick up fallen comrades.  

Maps are amazin and detailed. Hope to see you in game.

• Like 1

Trunkz Jr
1 hour ago, Kingkat54 said:

This game is far better than BF or COD in many ways. Can't run n gun.........movement slow and deliberate. Must communicate, seriously, or just die a lot. AFAIK, medic heal but not pick up fallen comrades.  

Yeah similar to Sqaud sounds good, just hop on TS and join the Hell Let Loose channel when playing so others can see and join in 

• Like 1

Kingkat54

Will do. Glad to be a member, and a channel too. 

Are we to use TS when in game...? Or use the game VOIP? Just wondering..............

Mr.Casper

I got the Game

• Like 1

Kingkat54

All of us that are interested in playing HLL, also need to become friends on Steam, so we can tell when others are around. 

• Like 1

Veritas1980

Am Playing SnowRunner atm

AgentSerro

Trunkz Jr

@Kingkat54 You can add me here: https://steamcommunity.com/id/trunkzjr

Also if you look at the main area of the top right of the forums you’ll see a Join Group for our steam group and you can search for other members in there example Casper. 

I would use TeamSpeak because if someone disconnects from ingame or something they can let you know but TeamSpeak voice quality is most likely more clear to hear. 

• Like 1

Trunkz Jr

@J33p91 just joined for HLL as well 👍

• Like 1

Mr.Casper

Are we going to have a division for the?

• Like 1

Trunkz Jr
2 hours ago, Mr.Casper said:

Are we going to have a division for the?

If it starts to grow, just make sure to pop in the channel when playing it Casper

Trunkz Jr
On 5/21/2020 at 7:32 AM, Kingkat54 said:

The Medic CAN Revive I just did it, just have to take out your syringe thing like in Battlefield,  revived someone in another squad which is nice.

Mr.Casper

ok will do

TexLS1

I will definitely pop in, been playing a bit since it released. 

• Like 1

TheMistakee
On 5/24/2020 at 4:11 AM, TexLS1 said:

I will definitely pop in, been playing a bit since it released. 

Its been pretty good. Games been updating nice!

On 5/21/2020 at 6:35 AM, Trunkz Jr said:

Count me in @TheMistakee I always enjoyed Arma (before that Operation Flashpoint) Squad, Battlefield etc so this sounds like a great team play game. 

Question tho can you be a medic and pick someone up like you could in Squad? 

Yeah you can which is awesome!

• Like 1

KingOfFate

I'm always down to play something new with the clan and gain new friends and buddies. sign me up

• Like 1

Lucifa

I'm ""Devon"" in TS. You can find me on most of the time, however in the Tarkov lobby. just poke me, id love to play.

Trunkz Jr

I made a Division for it - 

Go ahead and join up we can gather as many as we can say tonight or tomorrow night and get something rolling

FRyUP

I'm excited to play with a full sqd - I will hang about in the Hell let Loose TS room today so hope to see some of you there.