Sign in to follow this  
KZ0Pony

KZ0Pony has made a Ban Request

KZ0Pony
Posted (edited)

KZ0Pony has made a request for Investigation, detailed below:

1. Name of Offender: Flammbo / Deebo
  2. GUID: If you were able to obtain it (admins): 76561198166506933
  3. Reason for banning:: Admittedly using multiple accounts to exploit and hack my Dead-side server. Using server logs, we identified his IP and his Steam ID, at the time we suspected it was a different player, but stumbled onto his info during our investigation. The IP lead us to his steam information. I approached him privately first. He became arrogant and defiant. He is apparently unapologetic. Enjoyed play with the guy...until this.  (Edited screenshots added, Deleted IRL Name from screen-shots, spelling corrections.) Server Log/s during the incident/s were witnessed by Stoutlagger. Incident affected game play for Shiva & myself.
  4. Important note here: I believe his anger is more from embarrassment of being caught and approached. His reaction is typical of folks who get caught.  Unfortunately he didn't display integrity.  I ask that you guys offer him an opportunity to make it right before deciding on any temporary or permanent ban.  I hope that this request will display my actual appreciation for the guy. But as you can see.....I wouldn't place a bet on it ending well.
  5. Any admins on at the time:: uncertain
  6. Date/Time of Incident (For log checking purposes):: On or about May 11th
  7. Proof::

Flammbo Screenshot_2020-05-17 Messenger 1.png

Flammbo Screenshot_2020-05-17 Messenger 2.png

Edited by KZ0Pony
Additional info/ spelling corrections

wetredneck

This is being reviewed. we will be reaching out for help with acquiring your proof/screen shots.

wetredneck

this case has been closed. apon request, all requests have been dropped regarding a ban.