Sign in to follow this  
Kally69

Forum reaction bar issue

Kally69

Anyone else having an issue with the post reaction bar on forums this week? The last few days, I have had to click a reaction bar icon two or three times for it to work when only one click previously sufficed.

Kally69

I was messing with it today and am seeing that it's just a lag issue. If I click once, it shows properly, but it takes 4-5 seconds whereas last week it was instant.

• Like 1

AgentSerro

It really could be a lag issue, I remember times when I was on the forum and it would not take the post reaction after I clicked on it. Was also having the UWS forums take a long time to loud so I am thinking you are correct about it being a lag issue.

For me most days the post reaction only takes 5 to 10 seconds but on those rare leggy days sometimes it takes 30 to 45 seconds.