Sign in to follow this  
CarnageINC-

New way of doing Buddy and Lucy

CarnageINC-

This is how we are going forward from now on with Buddy and Lucy.  Prepare for some wipes but once we got it we can crush these guys.

• Like 3

Sapperdeflaptoe

What the heck o.O

• Haha 1

Britainnic

I'd like to try this next time we raid please.....

• Like 1

AgentSerro

The guy is rather irritating to listen too  🤣

So who has BTSU gloves? not me

Could also use the go-go bag for overcharging too I guess

Wish they would at least show builds, they have to be doing some serious DPS along with this

Does anyone know if the 8 man demo still works on Buddy & Lucy, before it was the fastest way of killing them both in 5 seconds.

Your build is demolitionist and one piece of china light then stringer hive as skill. stats don't even matter.

All 8 players have grenade launcher and stinger hive, throw all 8 stinger hives in the middle then unload the grenade launcher, both dead in 5 seconds but sure if this still works or not...

CarnageINC-

@AgentSerro Raid lead will run the build for this stage.  Brit and I have one in place as of now.

• Like 1

Poge

Go-bag wont do the trick, because it just gives +1 tier to it's user, BTSU will overcharge the whole raid.

From what I understood the tactic is pretty simple:

- 1 person with standard status build and BTSU gloves will CC the bosses and puts everybody in overcharge

- the rest of the raid has full dps builds and scanner pulse which if overcharged gives it's user and everybody else +15% dmg and against any game design logic it stacks, so thats 7x15=105% dmg.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

AgentSerro

Sounds good to me, so this coming Saturday then? Count me in as always 👍

Thanks Poge, no wonder this works so well LoL