CarnageINC-

The Extraordinary League of Legendary Gentlemen

CarnageINC-

The Extraordinary League of Legendary Gentlemen are Division Agents dedicated to taking the fight to the White Tusk operators bunkered in their stronghold fortresses.

Legendary missions are not for the faint of heart and the unprepared!  If you wish to join the ranks of the ELLG you should check out Britannic's post on his thoughts.

*On your first completion of a Legendary mission, please share a group picture with the boss or a White Tusk operator for our records.

Roster of the Extraordinary League of Legendary Gentlemen:

AgentSerro

Bace100

Britainnic

CarnageINC-

DOTAC1

EmperorOffman

Farcryer01

Karstedt

Linkymeister

LionKiller73

Macjenkins

Nickelsig229

Perico_RB

Pogec

Preacher

QuickStrike16

raiders9595

Ryptidez

Seearis

Sneaky_RAFP

Toetag1974

USMC_Tallin

Wolfee265

xajcobthegreat

First Legendary District Union Arena mission:  raiders9595, Britainnic, Sneaky_RAFP, CarnageINC-

spacer.png

First Legendary Roosevelt Island mission: Sneaky_RAFP, Pogec, Britainnic, USMC_Tallin

Tom_Clancy's_The_Division_2_20200424_213105.png

First Legendary Capitol Hill mission:  Sneaky_RAFP, Britainnic, CarnageINC-, Pogec

Tom_Clancy's_The_Division_2_20200501_194844.png

Congratulations to all Agents who have accomplished this feat!

• Like 5

0xygenthief
Posted (edited)

Legend... wait for it.... Dary!

Edited by 0xygenthief
  • Haha 3

Kally69

White Tusk?

USMC_Tallin

Legendary Missions grant a piece of the White Tusk outfit, all white operator clothing that the White Tusks wear during the mission.

• Like 1

AgentSerro
5 hours ago, Kally69 said:

White Tusk?

You are familiar with the Black tusk as they keep invading your map each week and see them running around in the open world.

With in the Black Tusk, is lets say 'elite special forces' which are black task but wear white uniforms to show that they are the so called elite special forces of the black tusk. Some call them the white tusk as they wear white uniforms BUT they have different AIs, behave different, fight differently, have different loud outs, different skills, different weapons and are much stronger then the tusks you would fine within the raid.

• Fun fact... the white tusks are actually members from both Division 2 Black Tusk and Division 1 Last Man Battalion

1000?cb=20200308003539

latest?cb=20200308003516

• Like 4

AgentSerro

Would love to run legendary missions with you guys so please count me in 👍

My normal times for being online 5pm to 8pm pst weekdays then 9am to 8pm pst weekends.

Can also try and run a dedicated healer, have over 160% healing and can heal over 1.3 million a pop not counting the healing tick.

If that does not work out, then can run my raid build 😉

Only legendary experience I have is running District union solo on legendary, I can get near the end of the mission but once I get to the point of being locked inside that 10 foot by 10 foot office with no where to withdraw or kite, its over for me LoL

• Like 2

Britainnic

Be happy to team up Serro as from research on CH Legendary a healer is usually always a member of the squad,  due to the fact apart from the beginning and Boss fight everything else is enclosed spaces. But if you want to play DPS can run one of the other two.

Plus we need more people in the ELLG!!

• Like 1

CarnageINC-

Another clan first, Legendary Capitol Hill complete!  Britannic, CarnageINC, Sneaky and Poge.  Excellent job guys.

• Like 1

CarnageINC-

AgentSerro and Wolfee265 completed their first legendary Roosevelt today!  Congratulation Serro and Wolfee! 😀

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

CarnageINC-

Congratulations to Preacher and Linky for joining the ELLG!

• Like 2

CarnageINC-

Would like to welcome the newest members of the ELLG, @Lionkiller73, @Perico_RB and @xajcobthegreat!

• Like 3

Britainnic
On 5/16/2020 at 10:12 AM, CarnageINC- said:

Would like to welcome the newest members of the ELLG, @Lionkiller73, @Perico_RB and @xajcobthegreat!

Perico completed Capitol Hill yesterday with @CarnageINC- @SilentDiver @Britainnic to complete his hattrick of Legendary missions.

• Like 2

Perico_RB

@QuickStrike completed his legendary Roosevelt island with @Toetag1974, @Lionkiller73,@Perico_RB tonight!

• Like 4

CarnageINC-

Awesome guys!  Great to see the League numbers grow!

• Like 2

CarnageINC-

Newest member to the league is @Seearis, he ran through Roosevelt Island yesterday, did a great job!

• Like 2

Perico_RB

@xajcobthegreat and @Lionkiller73 has completed their full Legendary missions, also @EmperorOffman completed his first Roosevelt Island, good job!

• Like 4

Lionkiller73

Toetag, Perico, Jacob and I end of Capital legendary

Tom_Clancy's_The_Division_2_20200521_041128.png

• Like 4

Britainnic

It's beginning to look a lot like White Tusk Clan
Everywhere you go
Take a look at the team of four, in it's glistening White Tusk uniform
With CC, DPS and laser pointers aglow
It's beginning to look a lot like White Tusk Clan
Smiles in every team
But the prettiest sight to see is mission complete xp that will be
On your own front door….

Congratulations to everyone who has completed a legendary mission so far, it's been great to see so many getting through successfully.

What I would like to ask those that have completed the missions is if you find better ways for clearing areas within the mission then let others know, it all helps! 

• Like 2

Britainnic

District Union Legendary done with 3 Skill Builds & 1 Blue Shield Build!

Tom_Clancy's_The_Division_2_20200525_211233.png

• Like 2

CarnageINC-

Who were the lucky crew @Britainnic?

EmperorOffman

Thanks a lot for all the help to @Perico_RB, @DOTAC1 and @Toetag1974. They helped me finish my last legendary and dressed me in white 😄

Tom_Clancy's_The_Division_2_20200527_041358.png

• Like 2

Britainnic
6 hours ago, CarnageINC- said:

Who were the lucky crew @Britainnic?

Sneaky aka @SilentDiver Raiders aka Frenchie, Emperoroffman

• Like 2

Britainnic
Posted (edited)

"Bace" completed his first legendary mission last night with a run of RI, with the help of Serro & Quickstrike (Bighorn dropped for Quick)

Edited by Britainnic
  • Like 2

Britainnic

Wolfee completed his hattrick of Legendary Missions with a successful run of DU last night, thanks to Carnage, Serro & Brit. The Eagle Horn still illude's Carnage...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Britainnic

Duo! Strange thing happened at the end, we completed without the Boss turning up? All his minions attended the get together but he no showed...?

Tom Clancy's The Division® 22020-6-2-21-53-22.jpg

• Like 2
  • Turned On 1