Blueberryjam

Battlefield V is dead.

Trunkz Jr

Maybe I’m crazy, but switching between BF1 and BFV I actually like BFV more, gameplay wise of course, the movement feels faster and firing guns feel better in terms of INF goes, the fortification system is pretty nice I find myself hitting T so much in BF1 lol.

Everything else imo they need to take back from all the Battlefield titles, voting, servers, clan systems they need to go back to every past Battlefield starting with 2 and just take what was great from that and slide it into the game and finally listen to the players, not what some derp at the top of EA wants which will make them the most money. 

I’m actually glad they made Tom Cruise because they need to take more fire and have more articles like this: https://happygamer.com/battlefield-vs-new-elite-character-might-be-one-of-the-most-out-of-touch-moments-in-gaming-history-announced-days-after-live-service-ends-65194/ which just slams them even more to help them realize how bad of a direction they took and how not to take this direction in the next BF title. 

• Like 2

murrpheus

Face in Palm!!

A7A84C7E-9C83-4B77-A367-55A85BF2F092.jpeg

• Haha 1

murrpheus

Reddit is having good fun with this!

3149B943-C1F4-46A0-804B-054AC4915739.jpeg

OsamaBeLagin
On 5/10/2020 at 4:30 PM, NovemberWhiskey said:

Played BFV for the first time today since Feb 21st.  About 30 mins later I logged off.  I was just so upset with the wasted potential of this game, I was so hype for it even with all he pre-release shit, even got the deluxe (RIP).  Gonna be holding off on BF6 until release at minimum because of all this. Just sad

I reinstalled BF4, actually forgot how much more fun it was compared to BF5.

• Like 1