Sign in to follow this  
macgregor1964

Never seen this before...PB ban

macgregor1964

game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'Macgregor1964' (for 1200 minutes) ... PBBans.com enforced a previous MBi Ban for Macgregor1964. [Admin Decision]   Only found the exact reason when going thru battlelog.. This happens in BF4,never in BF3??  Any thoughts would be appreciated. Some kind of error or something. I certainly dont cheat...??

Edited by macgregor1964

muskie

Logged into my pbbans streaming account to check. You can see if your IP addresses match. 

It appears that others are having this same issue for violation 83022. Chances are there is some software that you and others have that is throwing a false positive. I'm not really sure what else you can do other than go here and appeal the ban

spacer.png

Edited by muskie

Trunkz Jr

It’s because you use tanks too much the game thought you were cheating ☝️

Jk, That sucks tho, never got this in BF1 or BFV or do they use different ac?

• Haha 1

Ackelby

Supposedly you can contest those... Have seen it done before. (server bans) ... dunno about PB bans, if PB is the issuer.

macgregor1964

Thanks @muskie @Ackelbyfor the responses guy's. Well, except for Trunkz...lol jk    BF1 and BF5 do not use third party ac.  For some reason i am able to play BF3 all day and it is also moderated by PB ac? I talked to EA and they thought it might have to do with win-7 no longer being supported  or conflicting with PB active BF4 updates configuration that are no longer addressing win 7 because it is unsupported ? Makes sense, redundant resources That may be where the software issue exists ?  Yes i know i need to update to win 10...lol  I can still play BF1-5-3 ... I played 5 rounds of BF4 with Zer0 last week with no kicks 2 days later and to date kicked again...That one makes no sense..Maybe i need to affix permanent ip...Maybe it's a verification issue...i noticed it was turned off in my Origin profile...Thanks Again

Edited by macgregor1964

macgregor1964

This is the kick reason from PB April 19.

ERROR
Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'Macgregor1964' (for 0 minutes) ... Violation (GAMEHACK) #83022
This is the kick reason April 13 a week ago.
game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'Macgregor1964' (for 1200 minutes) ... PBBans.com enforced a previous MBi Ban for Macgregor1964. [Admin Decision] 
2 different stated reasons for kick.?? I sent a ticket to evenbalance  1 week ago and have not heard back. Could be that they are currently closed due to CV.