Sign in to follow this  
HornyHornet

TAGS

HornyHornet   
HornyHornet

Just a quick update. I want everyone to be using the new =UWS= tags on our server. NO reason why members shouldnt be wearing tags as its a community requirement. Lets represent the new name change.

• Like 2

Macca   
Macca

oh so the change is happening awesome ill change mine right away. When is the server name change also is there going to be a server message stating the name change so people know?

HornyHornet   
HornyHornet

I've added a few messages to start it off. Been a few issues with the server and changing things. 

OiLSLiCK   
OiLSLiCK

Also, just to clarify, the new tags are =UWS= not *=UWS=* or -UWS- or [UWS]- or whatever variant you can think of. You don't HAVE to have them on steam, but you should have them in DayZ.

I'll be checking on you guys and encouraging the implementation of our new tags. First time, I will message you and tell you to change your tags before your next login. The second time I see you without tags, I will kick you from the server (yeah, don't care about the queue), and third time will be a 1h ban from the server. Harsh? I shouldn't have to ask you 3 times. I won't do these things if you have the clan tags already, and they're one of the variants above, but I will ask you to change it before you log in next time.

• Like 1

NastyN8   
NastyN8

Reppin the tags since day 1

• Like 1