Sign in to follow this  
Maverick V6

Welcome New Member: Lord-Artec

Maverick V6

Please welcome our newest Trial member Lord-Artec aka to the community.

will be joining us for Escape From Tarkov so please help guide them to the correct channel on TS and invite them to play.

Here is a little info from :

Hey everyone!! My name is Victor.. and I have been playing games since my first MMO wayyyyy back in 1999 when I started to first play Ultima Online, over the years I have played many games, I have played on both the PC and console but I am back to the PC gaming for now.

@Lord-Artec

QuickStrike

Welcome!

AgentSerro

@Lord-Artec  Welcome to the family!

UWS is an awesome group to be part of so please make yourself right at home, have fun and ask any questions at any time. You will always be able to find someone that can help you here on the forums and/or on TeamSpeak with getting settled in here at UWS.

You can find our Escape from Tarkov forums here---> https://forums.uwsgaming.com/forum/73-escape-from-tarkov/

Please don't forget to set up your UUID for TeamSpeak before joining the UWS server on TeamSpeak.

***Some helpful links for you***

All About UWS

UWS Rules

UWS History

UWS Steam Group

If your having troubles with doing the UUID for TeamSpeak

Connecting your forum profile with TeamSpeak (how to animation)

It's great to have you with us and remember... ask questions and have fun  😁