Sign in to follow this  
DDevastatedTV

So this happened to day

DDevastatedTV
Posted (edited)

I was playing some eft with some of the UWS guys on reserve and i died with any sound or any shots.

https://streamable.com/vx1uy

Edited by DDevastatedTV

Kasper

No video posted if you were trying. Its just a link to the site, that you may have hosted it on.

DDevastatedTV
14 hours ago, Kasper said:

No video posted if you were trying. Its just a link to the site, that you may have hosted it on.

been updated with the link 

gtkoolaidsman

Sadly hackers are still very much a thing in this game, don't see it stopping anytime soon either. Battle eye is a worthless anti cheat imo. 

DDevastatedTV
14 hours ago, gtkoolaidsman said:

Sadly hackers are still very much a thing in this game, don't see it stopping anytime soon either. Battle eye is a worthless anti cheat imo. 

I guess so

Kasper

This isnt from a hacker. You can see in the video there was a server interruption and/or some bad lag. You were still connected to see your death happen, however not enough to see the player.

This has happened to me before right when I was getting a connection drop. You can see it in the video by the other player walking in place.

JBox88
20 hours ago, gtkoolaidsman said:

Do you have any statistics to back this claim? Any comparisons to other games with higher user population? Personally, I've found BE backed games have a significantly lower injection rate compared to others that use in house solutions. While no solution is 100%, I think BE does a good job overall especially if you compare EFT before BE was implemented. 

gtkoolaidsman
3 hours ago, JBox88 said:

Do you have any statistics to back this claim? Any comparisons to other games with higher user population? Personally, I've found BE backed games have a significantly lower injection rate compared to others that use in house solutions. While no solution is 100%, I think BE does a good job overall especially if you compare EFT before BE was implemented. 

No I don't have any statistics to back it, that's why I said it's just my opinion. I just have found in any game I've played with BE there is always someone hacking eventually. Not saying it's the worst anti cheat but it still hasn't changed much for a lot of games, it's used by some many game developers that there are a million to bypass it at this point. 

FidoDido

This happened to me several times over the last weekend. It wasnt someone cheating. I play with my son so what would happen is we would load in and at some point during the raid I would "glitch" out where I could no longer see him or hear him moving but he could see and hear me. If you get lucky you can extract as long as no one else sees or hears you and kills you as you cant see or hear them. I found if I could alt f4, and get back in it would get rid of the glitch.