Sign in to follow this  
AgentSerro

TU8 Build Theory

AgentSerro

Wanted to start a fresh post for build theory. Please only post your build, try to keep to short and simple so we can help everyone with new builds.

My Personal Build

Specialization = Gunner

Mask = Coyote's mask (15% weapon dam + 5.8% crit hit + 9.8% crit dam + 5.3% crit hit + Pack Instincts)

Holster = True Patriot (170,000 armor + 5.4% crit hit)

Gloves = True Patriot  (15% weapon dam + 4% crit hit)

Knee Pads = True Patriot  (15% weapon dam + 6.6% skill heal)

Chest = Petrov Defense Group  (10.2% weapon dam + 4229HP/s armor regen + 12.5% weapon handling +5.3% crit hit + Unbreakable

Backpack = True Patriot  (170000 armor + 11% weapon handling + 17.3% incoming repairs + Patriotic Boost)

Skills = Reviver hive and fixer drone

Core = 2 blues and 4 reds / Attributes = 8 reds, 2 blues, 1 yellow

Main weapon = Pestilence 91.1K dam 605 rpm 130 mag (11% LMG dam + 9% dmg to out of cover + 5% dam to armor + Plague)

Second weapon = Dark Winter 66.2K dam 1200 rpm 58 mag (15% SMG dam + 21% crit hit + 6% dam to armor + Perfect Killer)

All weapon damage = 57.8% / LMG damage = 36% / SMG damage = 30%

Crit chance 35.8% / Crit damage 44.8% / Headshot damage 65% / 20.4% stability / 33.5% weapon handling / +30% ammo capacity / +30% mag size / Red White and Blue / Full Flag

LMG on shooting range 5.4M / SMG on shooting range 4.6M (pestilence does not effect targets)

Armor 1.1M / health 272K

• Like 2

AgentSerro

GlassCannon

Specialization = Gunner

Mask = Coyote's mask or Providence defense  (weap dam+crit chance+crit dam)

Holster = Providence defense (weap dam+crit chance+crit dam)

Gloves = 'Contractor's Gloves' or Petrov Defense group  (weap dam+crit chance+crit dam)

Knee Pads = 'Fox's Prayer' or Overlord armaments  (weap dam+crit chance+crit dam)

Chest = 'The Sacrifice' or Providence defense  (weap dam+crit chance+crit dam+obliterate

Backpack = 'The Gift' or Ceska  Vyroba  (weap dam+crit chance+crit dam+vigilance)

Core attributes = 6 reds

Main weapon = Infantry MG5 (lmg dam+dmg to out of cover+rate of fire+fast hands))

Second weapon = "Baker's Dozen" or Classic M1A (rifle dag+crit dam+dmg to out of cover+rifleman or bread basket)

all weapon damage = 96.5% / LMG damage = 30% / rifle damage = 30%

Crit chance 47.6% (coyote's mask will max this) / Crit damage 147% / Headshot damage 97.8% / 11% damage to armor

Armor 667K / health 274K

• Like 1

AgentSerro

Hybrid DPS-Tank

Mask, Holster, Gloves, Knees = Striker

Specialization = Sharpshooter

Chest = Badger Zero F's with perfect unbreakable

Backpack = Fenris with bloodsucker

Core attributes = 3 red and 3 blue

Main weapon = AR / Second weapon = enforcer shotgun

all weapon damage = 43.3% / AR damage = 39% / Shotgun damage = 25%

Crit chance 30% / Crit damage 50%

Armor 1.1 mil / health 271K

• Like 1

AgentSerro

HEALER 

Specialization = Survivalist

Mask = Hard Wired (+1 skill tier and + repair-skills)

Holster = Hard Wired (+1 skill tier and + repair-skills)

Gloves = Hard Wired (+1 skill tier and + repair-skills)

Knee Pads = Hard Wired (+1 skill tier and + repair-skills)

Chest = Alps Summit Armament  (+1 skill tier + repair skills + skill haste + mod skill haste + Empathic Resolve

Backpack = Alps Summit Armament  (+1 skill tier + repair skills + skill haste + mod skill haste + Safeguard

Skills = Restorer hive and Reinforcer chem launcher

Core = 6 yellows / Attributes = 11 yellows

Main weapon = The Send Off (shotgun dam + dmg to out of cover + dam to armor + Perfect distance and Perfect rooted)

Second weapon = Any weapon with Reformation as a talent, recommend rifle as you will always be in the very back of the group to heal

Armor 700k / health 272K

radiofreematt

PvE Healer Build (this is what I am currently trying to assemble)

In short, watch this awesome explanation from YT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaW3bBiuhU4

The core of the build revolves around the use of:

• Feedback Loop (4x Hard Wired) ; and
  • Alps Summit (2x) for the Repair Skills/Skills Duration buff

Weapon traits are:

• Perfectly Rooted
  • Reformation

Skills:

• Restore Hive
  • Chem Launcher

Will be interesting to see if there is a healer meta in raiding and whether/how that develops as content continues to drop. Love feedback from all the healers in the house (and, of course, everyone else)!

Agent-Chaos

PvE Healer build in my opinion this is the best one as it doesnt use Hardwired

Hardwired having to juggle that 10 second cool down when shit hits the fan will fail, and with skills with charges it only resets 1 charge, Ive copied this build with just the stuff I had in stash and I have a little less healing power but have enough skill haste for that 1 second recharge time and my chem launcher still heals for 980k which is way over 100% armor back on any dps player.

Only possible way a Hardwired build would be better is if you ran revive hive instead but then you only using a skill for dead players when your objective is for them not to die in the first place.

• Like 2

radiofreematt
3 hours ago, Agent-Chaos said:

Hardwired having to juggle that 10 second cool down when shit hits the fan will fail.

Yeah, after our discussion yesterday in TS, I have significantly revised my thinking on the use of Hardwired. I came to the same conclusion, which is that that is just too much real-time ("fiddly") skill management and hoping that the timing that Hardwired requires somehow lines up with the damage output/healing requirements.

• Like 2

AgentSerro

Interesting... I'm currently pushing my healer thru new York now, 3rd character. So this coming weekend I will try both healer builds and see which one is better.

Yes, it takes some getting use to hardwire timing, but it does take your repair hive from 32 seconds to 10 seconds.

If not using 4 greens, then would highly recommend using the Tardigrade Armor System chest! If you don't have this exotic yet then I would make sure you have the talent Empathic Resolve on the chest instead of Unbreakable.

But one thing I can tell you about build theory... how it looks on paper and how it plays always totally different LoL

If someone is using one of these healer builds in raid, heroic or legendary... would love to hear some feedback! 👍

• Like 1

radiofreematt
1 hour ago, AgentSerro said:

Yes, it takes some getting use to hardwire timing, but it does take your repair hive from 32 seconds to 10 seconds.

If not using 4 greens, then would highly recommend using the Tardigrade Armor System chest! If you don't have this exotic yet then I would make sure you have the talent Empathic Resolve on the chest instead of Unbreakable.

I haven't done the math (or the "feel" test in game), but I am wondering if I get "substantially" the benefit of Hardwired if I just stack haste - but without the skill management aspect. Want to try Empathic Resolve. Running Unbreakable, but doesn't seem to be doing a ton for me honestly.

• Like 1

TonyMontana
Posted (edited)

This is my CURRENT (3/23/2020) All RED build:

Weapon1: LMG with strained

Weapon2: Baker's Dozen (could be plain old M1A with boomerang instead)

Sidearm: Backup boomstick

Mask: Providence1 ( 13.7% Weapon Damage, 11.4% Critical Hit Damage, 6% Critical Hit Chance, 11.3% Critical Hit Damage modification)

Chest: Providence2 (13% Weapon Damage, 11.8% Critical Hit Damage, 5.3% Critical Hit Chance, 11.8% Critical Hit Damage modification, Glass Cannon talent)

Holster: Ceska1 (12% Weapon Damage, 12% Critical Hit Damage, 4.2% Critical Hit Chance)

Backpack: Providence3 (12% Weapon Damage, 10.7% Critical Hit Damage, 5.2% Critical Hit Chance, 11.2% Critical Hit Damage modification, Clutch talent)

Gloves: Petrov1 Contractor's Gloves (13.2% Weapon Damage, 11% Damage to Armor, 12% Critical Hit Damage)

Kneepads: Overlord1 Fox's Prayer (12.8% Weapon Damage, 15% Damage to target out of cover, 11.8% Critical Hit Damage)

• 3 Providence
  • 1 Petrov
  • 1 Ceska
  • 1 Overlord

Using gunner for this....for the 50 round LMG clip pretty much alone 😞

Primarily need better rolls on my Ceska holster and backpack talent (Rather have vigilance than clutch), could still pick up 13.3% weapon damage, and more cc and cd with better rolls. 

Turns out pretty well, I wind up with 55.7% Critical Hit Chance, 143.1 Critical Hit Damage. If someone else is running Coyotes mask from far/mid range my crits with LMG can be over 1m. 

Edited by TonyMontana
  • Like 1

USMC_Tallin

My Personal Build. This is what I use to solo a world set on Heroic, Control Point 4, Heroic Missions. I switch to the Tardigrade Chest Piece sometimes when in a group to help everyone else out. It still has plenty of room to grow and isn't perfect by any means but works just fine for me.

Backup Boom Stick.jpg

Bakers_Dozen.png

Pestilence.jpg

Tom Clancy's The Division® 22020-3-25-13-4-3.jpg

Tom Clancy's The Division® 22020-3-25-13-4-7.jpg

Tom Clancy's The Division® 22020-3-25-13-4-11.jpg

Tom Clancy's The Division® 22020-3-25-13-4-14.jpg

Tom_Clancy's_The_Division®_22020-3-25-13-4-17.png

Tom_Clancy's_The_Division®_22020-3-25-13-4-20.png

Tom Clancy's The Division® 22020-3-25-13-4-33.jpg

Tom Clancy's The Division® 22020-3-25-13-5-52.jpg

Tom Clancy's The Division® 22020-3-25-13-6-4.jpg

• Like 1

AgentSerro

Shield & Pistol

Specialization = Technician (must be this specialization)

Mask = Douglas & Harding (skill tier + skill dam + skill effect + headshot mod)

Chest = Hana-U corporation  (skill tier + skill dam + headshot dam + headshot mod + glass cannon adds dam to skills)

Holster = 'Claws Out' (skill dam) named wyvern holster with 21% pistol dam and 200% melee dam

Backpack = 'Force Multiplier' named Hana-U (skill tier + skill haste + skill dam + headshot mod + perfect combined arms)

Gloves = 'Hard Wired' (skill tier + skill dam)

Knee Pads = 'Hard Wired' (skill tier + skill dam)

Core attributes = 1 red / 5 yellows and attributes 5 reds / 8 yellows

Main weapon = Any (does not matter)

Second weapon = Any (does not matter)

Side arm = Liberty  (see below for guaranteed drop)

Skills = Bulwark Shield + Striker Drone

Shield = over 13mil health, 14 sec cooldown and 175K per sec active regen

Striker drone = 2mil health, 191 sec duration, 71K dam and 18 sec cooldown

How to get Kendra's Liberty Pistol

1- Must have a D50 pistol (yellow)

2- Capital building mission on story difficulty, Kendra Nelson will drop Pistol: Trigger & Mechanism

3- American history museum mission on hard difficulty, Captain Briggs will drop Pistol: Receiver & Paint Job

4- Viewpoint museum mission on hard difficulty, Staff Sergeant Carl Wade will drop Pistol: Sight & Rail

5- Space Administration HQ mission on hard difficulty, Master Sergeant Steve "Junior" Quiroz will drop Pistol: Grip & Tags + Kendra's Liberty Blueprint

*I don't know for a fact if you have to run these in this order at these mission difficulties BUT this is exactly what I did, the order I did it and the difficulty I did them and got my liberty two nights ago. When crafting the Liberty, make sure the D50 is in your inventory but not equipped. 

*For named holster and backpack, farm targeted loot areas for them. Hard Wire can be crafted or farmed at targeted loot areas.

• Like 1

USMC_Tallin

They do have to be done in order, but I believe the difficulty with exception of the first piece (Pistol: Trigger & Mechanism) must be hard or greater.

• Thanks 1

Desert Rat
Posted (edited)

My DPS Build

Specialization = Gunner

Mask = Coyote's mask (15% weapon dam + 4.5% crit hit + 10.1% crit dam + 11.6% crit dam + Pack Instincts)

Holster = Ceska Vyroba (15% weapon dam + 12% crit dam + 4.7%  crit hit)

Gloves = Contractors Gloves (13.3% weapon dam + 11% damage armour + 5.9% crit hit)

Knee Pads = Fox's Prayer (14.5% weapon dam + 15% damage out of cover + 6% crit hit)

Chest = Grupo Sombra (14.3% weapon dam + 11% crit dam +5.2% crit hit + 8.3% skill duration + Unbreakable

Backpack = Providence (15% weapon dam + 8.7% crit dam + 7.8% headshot dam + 5.5% crit hit + Versatile)

Core = 6 reds / Attributes = 14 reds, 1 yellow

Main weapon = Bakers Dozen  540.4K dam 180 rpm  19mag + Perfect Luck Shot

Second weapon = MG5 103.1dam 839rpm 100 mag + Measured

All weapon damage = 90.9% / LMG damage = 25% / Rifle damage = 39%

Crit chance 51.8% / Crit damage 109.4% / Headshot damage 78.2% / 11% Armour Damage 

Armor 661.3k / health 283.3K

66k armour on kill

Heroic run with randoms.

spacer.png

Edited by Desert Rat
  • Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

website hook logo.png

United We Stand

United We Stand started in 2003 under the name Stars and Stripes. Our community has over 16 years of experience within the Battlefield franchise. Now, our community supports a diverse selection of gaming titles including: Escape from Tarkov, DayZ, PUBG, Star Citizen, and Siege to name a few. Come hang out, make new friends and enjoy your time with our united internationally supported gaming community!

Follow us