Sign in to follow this  
AgentSerro

TU8 Build Theory

AgentSerro

Wanted to start a fresh post for build theory. Please only post your build, try to keep to short and simple so we can help everyone with new builds.

My Personal Build

Specialization = Gunner

Mask = Coyote's mask (15% weapon dam + 5.8% crit hit + 9.8% crit dam + 5.3% crit hit + Pack Instincts)

Holster = True Patriot (170,000 armor + 5.4% crit hit)

Gloves = True Patriot  (15% weapon dam + 4% crit hit)

Knee Pads = True Patriot  (15% weapon dam + 6.6% skill heal)

Chest = Petrov Defense Group  (10.2% weapon dam + 4229HP/s armor regen + 12.5% weapon handling +5.3% crit hit + Unbreakable

Backpack = True Patriot  (170000 armor + 11% weapon handling + 17.3% incoming repairs + Patriotic Boost)

Skills = Reviver hive and fixer drone

Core = 2 blues and 4 reds / Attributes = 8 reds, 2 blues, 1 yellow

Main weapon = Pestilence 91.1K dam 605 rpm 130 mag (11% LMG dam + 9% dmg to out of cover + 5% dam to armor + Plague)

Second weapon = Dark Winter 66.2K dam 1200 rpm 58 mag (15% SMG dam + 21% crit hit + 6% dam to armor + Perfect Killer)

All weapon damage = 57.8% / LMG damage = 36% / SMG damage = 30%

Crit chance 35.8% / Crit damage 44.8% / Headshot damage 65% / 20.4% stability / 33.5% weapon handling / +30% ammo capacity / +30% mag size / Red White and Blue / Full Flag

LMG on shooting range 5.4M / SMG on shooting range 4.6M (pestilence does not effect targets)

Armor 1.1M / health 272K

• Like 2

AgentSerro

GlassCannon

Specialization = Gunner

Mask = Coyote's mask or Providence defense  (weap dam+crit chance+crit dam)

Holster = Providence defense (weap dam+crit chance+crit dam)

Gloves = 'Contractor's Gloves' or Petrov Defense group  (weap dam+crit chance+crit dam)

Knee Pads = 'Fox's Prayer' or Overlord armaments  (weap dam+crit chance+crit dam)

Chest = 'The Sacrifice' or Providence defense  (weap dam+crit chance+crit dam+obliterate

Backpack = 'The Gift' or Ceska  Vyroba  (weap dam+crit chance+crit dam+vigilance)

Core attributes = 6 reds

Main weapon = Infantry MG5 (lmg dam+dmg to out of cover+rate of fire+fast hands))

Second weapon = "Baker's Dozen" or Classic M1A (rifle dag+crit dam+dmg to out of cover+rifleman or bread basket)

all weapon damage = 96.5% / LMG damage = 30% / rifle damage = 30%

Crit chance 47.6% (coyote's mask will max this) / Crit damage 147% / Headshot damage 97.8% / 11% damage to armor

Armor 667K / health 274K

• Like 1

AgentSerro

Hybrid DPS-Tank

Mask, Holster, Gloves, Knees = Striker

Specialization = Sharpshooter

Chest = Badger Zero F's with perfect unbreakable

Backpack = Fenris with bloodsucker

Core attributes = 3 red and 3 blue

Main weapon = AR / Second weapon = enforcer shotgun

all weapon damage = 43.3% / AR damage = 39% / Shotgun damage = 25%

Crit chance 30% / Crit damage 50%

Armor 1.1 mil / health 271K

• Like 1

AgentSerro

HEALER 

Specialization = Survivalist

Mask = Hard Wired (+1 skill tier and + repair-skills)

Holster = Hard Wired (+1 skill tier and + repair-skills)

Gloves = Hard Wired (+1 skill tier and + repair-skills)

Knee Pads = Hard Wired (+1 skill tier and + repair-skills)

Chest = Alps Summit Armament  (+1 skill tier + repair skills + skill haste + mod skill haste + Empathic Resolve

Backpack = Alps Summit Armament  (+1 skill tier + repair skills + skill haste + mod skill haste + Safeguard

Skills = Restorer hive and Reinforcer chem launcher

Core = 6 yellows / Attributes = 11 yellows

Main weapon = The Send Off (shotgun dam + dmg to out of cover + dam to armor + Perfect distance and Perfect rooted)

Second weapon = Any weapon with Reformation as a talent, recommend rifle as you will always be in the very back of the group to heal

Armor 700k / health 272K

radiofreematt

PvE Healer Build (this is what I am currently trying to assemble)

In short, watch this awesome explanation from YT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaW3bBiuhU4

The core of the build revolves around the use of:

• Feedback Loop (4x Hard Wired) ; and
  • Alps Summit (2x) for the Repair Skills/Skills Duration buff

Weapon traits are:

• Perfectly Rooted
  • Reformation

Skills:

• Restore Hive
  • Chem Launcher

Will be interesting to see if there is a healer meta in raiding and whether/how that develops as content continues to drop. Love feedback from all the healers in the house (and, of course, everyone else)!

Agent-Chaos

PvE Healer build in my opinion this is the best one as it doesnt use Hardwired

Hardwired having to juggle that 10 second cool down when shit hits the fan will fail, and with skills with charges it only resets 1 charge, Ive copied this build with just the stuff I had in stash and I have a little less healing power but have enough skill haste for that 1 second recharge time and my chem launcher still heals for 980k which is way over 100% armor back on any dps player.

Only possible way a Hardwired build would be better is if you ran revive hive instead but then you only using a skill for dead players when your objective is for them not to die in the first place.

• Like 2

radiofreematt
3 hours ago, Agent-Chaos said:

Hardwired having to juggle that 10 second cool down when shit hits the fan will fail.

Yeah, after our discussion yesterday in TS, I have significantly revised my thinking on the use of Hardwired. I came to the same conclusion, which is that that is just too much real-time ("fiddly") skill management and hoping that the timing that Hardwired requires somehow lines up with the damage output/healing requirements.

• Like 2

AgentSerro

Interesting... I'm currently pushing my healer thru new York now, 3rd character. So this coming weekend I will try both healer builds and see which one is better.

Yes, it takes some getting use to hardwire timing, but it does take your repair hive from 32 seconds to 10 seconds.

If not using 4 greens, then would highly recommend using the Tardigrade Armor System chest! If you don't have this exotic yet then I would make sure you have the talent Empathic Resolve on the chest instead of Unbreakable.

But one thing I can tell you about build theory... how it looks on paper and how it plays always totally different LoL

If someone is using one of these healer builds in raid, heroic or legendary... would love to hear some feedback! 👍

• Like 1

radiofreematt
1 hour ago, AgentSerro said:

Yes, it takes some getting use to hardwire timing, but it does take your repair hive from 32 seconds to 10 seconds.

If not using 4 greens, then would highly recommend using the Tardigrade Armor System chest! If you don't have this exotic yet then I would make sure you have the talent Empathic Resolve on the chest instead of Unbreakable.

I haven't done the math (or the "feel" test in game), but I am wondering if I get "substantially" the benefit of Hardwired if I just stack haste - but without the skill management aspect. Want to try Empathic Resolve. Running Unbreakable, but doesn't seem to be doing a ton for me honestly.

• Like 1

TonyMontana
Posted (edited)

This is my CURRENT (3/23/2020) All RED build:

Weapon1: LMG with strained

Weapon2: Baker's Dozen (could be plain old M1A with boomerang instead)

Sidearm: Backup boomstick

Mask: Providence1 ( 13.7% Weapon Damage, 11.4% Critical Hit Damage, 6% Critical Hit Chance, 11.3% Critical Hit Damage modification)

Chest: Providence2 (13% Weapon Damage, 11.8% Critical Hit Damage, 5.3% Critical Hit Chance, 11.8% Critical Hit Damage modification, Glass Cannon talent)

Holster: Ceska1 (12% Weapon Damage, 12% Critical Hit Damage, 4.2% Critical Hit Chance)

Backpack: Providence3 (12% Weapon Damage, 10.7% Critical Hit Damage, 5.2% Critical Hit Chance, 11.2% Critical Hit Damage modification, Clutch talent)

Gloves: Petrov1 Contractor's Gloves (13.2% Weapon Damage, 11% Damage to Armor, 12% Critical Hit Damage)

Kneepads: Overlord1 Fox's Prayer (12.8% Weapon Damage, 15% Damage to target out of cover, 11.8% Critical Hit Damage)

• 3 Providence
  • 1 Petrov
  • 1 Ceska
  • 1 Overlord

Using gunner for this....for the 50 round LMG clip pretty much alone 😞

Primarily need better rolls on my Ceska holster and backpack talent (Rather have vigilance than clutch), could still pick up 13.3% weapon damage, and more cc and cd with better rolls. 

Turns out pretty well, I wind up with 55.7% Critical Hit Chance, 143.1 Critical Hit Damage. If someone else is running Coyotes mask from far/mid range my crits with LMG can be over 1m. 

Edited by TonyMontana
  • Like 1

USMC_Tallin

My Personal Build. This is what I use to solo a world set on Heroic, Control Point 4, Heroic Missions. I switch to the Tardigrade Chest Piece sometimes when in a group to help everyone else out. It still has plenty of room to grow and isn't perfect by any means but works just fine for me.

Backup Boom Stick.jpg

Bakers_Dozen.png

Pestilence.jpg

Tom Clancy's The Division® 22020-3-25-13-4-3.jpg

Tom Clancy's The Division® 22020-3-25-13-4-7.jpg

Tom Clancy's The Division® 22020-3-25-13-4-11.jpg

Tom Clancy's The Division® 22020-3-25-13-4-14.jpg

Tom_Clancy's_The_Division®_22020-3-25-13-4-17.png

Tom_Clancy's_The_Division®_22020-3-25-13-4-20.png

Tom Clancy's The Division® 22020-3-25-13-4-33.jpg

Tom Clancy's The Division® 22020-3-25-13-5-52.jpg

Tom Clancy's The Division® 22020-3-25-13-6-4.jpg

• Like 1

AgentSerro

Shield & Pistol

Specialization = Technician (must be this specialization)

Mask = Douglas & Harding (skill tier + skill dam + skill effect + headshot mod)

Chest = Hana-U corporation  (skill tier + skill dam + headshot dam + headshot mod + glass cannon adds dam to skills)

Holster = 'Claws Out' (skill dam) named wyvern holster with 21% pistol dam and 200% melee dam

Backpack = 'Force Multiplier' named Hana-U (skill tier + skill haste + skill dam + headshot mod + perfect combined arms)

Gloves = 'Hard Wired' (skill tier + skill dam)

Knee Pads = 'Hard Wired' (skill tier + skill dam)

Core attributes = 1 red / 5 yellows and attributes 5 reds / 8 yellows

Main weapon = Any (does not matter)

Second weapon = Any (does not matter)

Side arm = Liberty  (see below for guaranteed drop)

Skills = Bulwark Shield + Striker Drone

Shield = over 13mil health, 14 sec cooldown and 175K per sec active regen

Striker drone = 2mil health, 191 sec duration, 71K dam and 18 sec cooldown

How to get Kendra's Liberty Pistol

1- Must have a D50 pistol (yellow)

2- Capital building mission on story difficulty, Kendra Nelson will drop Pistol: Trigger & Mechanism

3- American history museum mission on hard difficulty, Captain Briggs will drop Pistol: Receiver & Paint Job

4- Viewpoint museum mission on hard difficulty, Staff Sergeant Carl Wade will drop Pistol: Sight & Rail

5- Space Administration HQ mission on hard difficulty, Master Sergeant Steve "Junior" Quiroz will drop Pistol: Grip & Tags + Kendra's Liberty Blueprint

*I don't know for a fact if you have to run these in this order at these mission difficulties BUT this is exactly what I did, the order I did it and the difficulty I did them and got my liberty two nights ago. When crafting the Liberty, make sure the D50 is in your inventory but not equipped. 

*For named holster and backpack, farm targeted loot areas for them. Hard Wire can be crafted or farmed at targeted loot areas.

• Like 1

USMC_Tallin

They do have to be done in order, but I believe the difficulty with exception of the first piece (Pistol: Trigger & Mechanism) must be hard or greater.

• Thanks 1

Desert Rat
Posted (edited)

My DPS Build

Specialization = Gunner

Mask = Coyote's mask (15% weapon dam + 4.5% crit hit + 10.1% crit dam + 11.6% crit dam + Pack Instincts)

Holster = Ceska Vyroba (15% weapon dam + 12% crit dam + 4.7%  crit hit)

Gloves = Contractors Gloves (13.3% weapon dam + 11% damage armour + 5.9% crit hit)

Knee Pads = Fox's Prayer (14.5% weapon dam + 15% damage out of cover + 6% crit hit)

Chest = Grupo Sombra (14.3% weapon dam + 11% crit dam +5.2% crit hit + 8.3% skill duration + Unbreakable

Backpack = Providence (15% weapon dam + 8.7% crit dam + 7.8% headshot dam + 5.5% crit hit + Versatile)

Core = 6 reds / Attributes = 14 reds, 1 yellow

Main weapon = Bakers Dozen  540.4K dam 180 rpm  19mag + Perfect Luck Shot

Second weapon = MG5 103.1dam 839rpm 100 mag + Measured

All weapon damage = 90.9% / LMG damage = 25% / Rifle damage = 39%

Crit chance 51.8% / Crit damage 109.4% / Headshot damage 78.2% / 11% Armour Damage 

Armor 661.3k / health 283.3K

66k armour on kill

Heroic run with randoms.

spacer.png

Edited by Desert Rat
  • Like 1

AgentSerro

My Raid Build (shield guy / generator guy / normal raid guy)

This is what I run for the raid, reason the raid MUST have 2 Survivalist and 2 Demolitionist (to beat Razorback), having 2 shield buffers and 2 pules is a huge help.

Specialization = Survivalist / Demolitionist

Mask = Gila Guard (armor + armor regen + weapon handling + protection from elites mod)

• Ideally mask would be armor +crit chance + crit damage

Chest = Petrov Defense Group  (weapon damage + crit damage + repair skills + crit hit mod) Unbreakable if I am normal raid guy and Vanguard if I'm the shield buff guy

• Ideally the chest would be weapon damage + crit damage + crit chance

Holster = 'True Patriot' (armor + crit chance)

Backpack = 'True Patriot' (armor + weapon handling + protection from elites mod + Patriotic Boost

• Ideally the backpack would be armor + crit chance or crit damage

Gloves = 'True Patriot' (weapon damage + crit chance)

Knee Pads = 'True Patriot' (weapon damage + crit chance)

Core attributes = 3 reds and 3 blues / secondary attributes 7 reds + 3 blues + 1 yellow

Main weapon = MG5 85K damage / 800 RPM / 110 mag  (+15% LMG damage +12% damage to target out of cover +6% damage to armor) Fast Hands

Second weapon = Police M4 75K damage / 850 RPM / 65 mag (+15% AR damage +11% health damage +6% damage to armor) Fast Hands

Side arm = Mozambique Special 200k damage / 310 RPM / 23 mag (+15% pistol damage +6% damage to armor) Perfect Breadbasket

Skills = Normal raid guy reviver hive + Healer seeker or Healer Drone / Shield buff guy bulwark shield + pulse jammer (at Razorback and reviver hive for all else)

• raid guy, keep your revive hive and a healing skill, shield buff guy do shield and revive hive but at Razorback replace hive with jammer

Crit chance is 35% / crit damage is 40% / armor is 1.3million / health is 280K / all weapon damage is +50% / AR damage is +15% / LMG damage is +40%

• Ideally for gear you want above 40% chance to crit, above 80 crit damage, weapon damage high as possible and over 1.3 million armor

Able to give all 8 raid members +600K armor / enemy takes 12% more damage / raid members heal 8% armor per hit / enemy does 12% less damage

Able to be normal raid guy

Able to be shield buff guy and pulse guy at Razorback

• For shield guy, you only pop your shield for a split second for the buff, then use your main weapon for DPS

Able to be a generator guy at Razorback

Able to be crossbow guy at Razorback

Able to be 40mm grenade guy at Razorback

I have 4 loud outs for this build by switching my chest piece between vanguard and unbreakable and switching between survivalist and demolitionist.

Survivalist shield buff guy 

Survivalist normal raid guy

Demolitionist shield buff guy

Demolitionist normal raid guy

I did this raid build in order to make sure I could help fill in the important raid roles if needed, to give group buffs, debuff enemies, to not die every 30secs, do good DPS, be able to revive fallen raid members, be a group player in the raid filling in what ever roles may be missing. You will notice all the mentions of Razorback and this is because the last boss Razorback is the most challenging of all bosses.

Image72.thumb.jpg.5e99f149529a98d1e5a5dab3262f1ede.jpg

AgentSerro

Negotiator's Dilemma Build

Specialization = (Any) I went with gunner but thinking technician is better. damage to dogs, drones and electronics. bonus to healing, free +1 skill tier

Mask = Negotiator's Dilemma (weapon damage + crit damage + crit damage mod)

Chest = Negotiator's Dilemma  (weapon damage + crit damage + crit damage mod + target rich environment)

Holster = Grupo Sombra S.A. (weapon damage + crit damage + crit chance)

Backpack = Negotiator's Dilemma (weapon damage + crit chance + crit damage mod + critical measures)

Gloves = Sokolov Concern (weapon damage + crit chance + crit damage)

Knee Pads = Negotiator's Dilemma (weapon damage + crit damage)

Core attributes = 6 red and attributes = 11 reds

Main weapon = Dark Winter (80K damage / 1200 RPM / 45 mag +15% SMG damage +21% crit chance +6% damage to armor + perfect killer)

Second weapon = Custom P416 (95K damage / 750 RPM / 50 mag +15% AR damage +12% health damage +10% crit damage + killer)

Side arm = Tactical M1911 (+15% pistol damage +6% damage to armor + close & personal)

Skills = Reviver hive + Healer drone

55% crit chance / 155% crit damage / +50% headshot damage / +6% armor damage / +23% accuracy / +5% stability / +80% all weapon damage / +40% SMG damage / +30% AR damage / +30% pistol damage / 706K armor / 278K health

Notes:

• I can mark 5 targets at once and all 5 targets take 100% crit damage while I'm only shooting one of them. Being able to kill 5 enemies at once is awesome! My entire screen is flooded with crit damage numbers LoL

• This is a touch too squishy so will be changing one core gear attribute from weapon damage to +170K armor. So going away from 6 reds and heading towards 5 reds and 1 blue. I feel like having 900K armor is very doable but at 700K its a little tricky to keep alive in heroics. The tech would also give much better healing from the drone too.

• Dark Winter melts heavies at close range but if enemies are not close then better off using your secondary weapon. Your secondary should be something that rules at mid range, over 700 RPMs, at least 50 mag, with good accuracy. You want high RPMs because of the marks and crits because once the enemies are taking damage from the mark they scatter really quickly, almost like they spaz out from taking damage from no where. ARs like the P416 or Police M4 would be my strong recommendation.

• Need to find some way of faster reloading, you reload the Dark Winter like every 2 seconds LoL

• You can use two Sokolov gear items or one soko and one Grupo, depending on what has better stats but same bonus

• Personally recommend filling holster and knee spot with soko/grupo because the negotiator holster and negotiator knee has a bug where the skins dont work on them, only the full color ones from season 1 is currently working. Look at the picture, my knees are using the SAME skin as my holster.

Image2.thumb.jpg.18b1a309d0458d0683be8b4e7f36d9e4.jpg

AgentSerro

Purple Haze Build

Specialization = Technician

Mask = Wyvern Wear (+1 skill tier + skill damage + skill haste + skill haste mod)

Chest = Murakami Industries (+1 skill tier + skill damage + skill haste + skill haste mod + Overwatch)

Holster = Hana-U Corporation (+1 skill tier + skill damage + skill haste)

Backpack = Murakami Industries (+1 skill tier + skill damage + skill haste + skill haste mod + Tech Support)

Gloves = Hana-U Corporation (+1 skill tier + skill damage + skill haste)

Knee Pads = Murakami Industries (+1 skill tier + skill damage + skill haste)

Core attributes = 6 yellow and attributes = 15 yellows

Main weapon = Carbine 7 + Spike 

Second weapon = The Send Off + Perfectly Rooted

Side arm = (any)

Skills = Artificer Hive + Oxidizer Chem Launcher

Notes:

• Challenging + very hard group target range, I am getting about 450K per tick on all targets 😉

• I went 3 Murakami, 2 Hana-U and 1 Wyvern for +30% skill damage, +10% skill haste and +20% skill duration

• I went Overwatch to help myself and also the entire group with weapon and skill damage

• I went Carbine 7 because I have no problem getting headshots with this AR, as I am really not a rifle person

• Just having the Artificer hanging from your backpack gives you the +70% skill boost, if someone in group is using skills then throw it between you and them.

• Technician receives bonus damage to wardogs, turrets, HEALING BOXES and other electronics

• For those pesky healing boxes... the oxidizer does go thru barriers, walls, floors and ceilings

• Hardwired gear only does 1 ammo per 10 seconds not all chem ammo, so does no good with this build as you lose skill damage

• Drop Wyvern and use the Acosta’s Go-Bag to make your oxidizer go into overcharge for +100% radius +30% duration +20% damage

AgentSerro

PATRIOT BUILD

(The only build I personally recommend)

Specialization = Survivalist

Mask = True Patriot (Armor + crit hit + protection from elites mod)

Chest = Ceska Vyroba (+10% crit hit + weapon damage + crit hit + crit damage + crit hit mod + unbreakable) 2nd choice for chest would be Gila guard for armor bonus

Holster = True Patriot  (Armor + crit hit)

Backpack = True Patriot  (Armor + crit hit +protection from elites mod + patriotic boost )

Gloves = Contractor gloves (+10% LMG damage + weapon damage + damage to armor + crit hit)

Knee Pads = True Patriot  (Weapon damage + crit hit)

Core attributes = 3 blues and 3 reds / Attributes = 9 reds and 2 blues (both blues are the protection from elites mods)

Main weapon = MG5 (LMG damage + damage to target out of cover + damage to armor +  fast hands)

Second weapon = Police M4 (AR damage + health damage + damage to armor + fast hands)

Side arm = Mozambique Special does not matter that much on side arm

Skills = Reviver Hive + Healer seeker

Notes:

•  Over 12 million DPS on the target range and hold it as long as I have bullets

• Over 1.3 million armor

• Crit hit over 50%

• Crit damage over 60% (working on getting this higher)

• LMG weapon bonus +40%

• All weapon damage bonus +55%

• Armor damage bonus +17%

• My MG5 has +95% damage but has +112% damage to targets out of cover and +129% damage to that armor bar!

• Protection from Elites bonus +38%

• Group heals from the seeker healer as it does heal group members automatically for you

• Debuff and buff = Enemies take 12% more damage, Enemies do 12% less damage, shooting the enemy repairs you and your allies armor by 8% every second.

• Fire grenades, +15% healing, +10% protection from elites, med kits heals group, group gets +10% damage to targets with status effect, +10% skill haste in cover and crossbow bolts are great against wardogs and heavies.

• Raid ready! Also good for heroics, legendries, level 4 CPs, rouge agents, open world, seasons, leagues, solo or group play

Personal thoughts and opinions:

• I've been tweaking this build since the release of WoNY and over the last two weeks, I have tried so many different builds but none of them can beat this one build. I tried skill builds, all red builds, green builds, status effect builds, meta builds and then some really crazy off the wall builds but this build for me is the best of them all. Keep in mind, mostly do to play style.

• Make sure you are using mods on your weapons for accuracy and stability! damage does not count if you cant hit the side of a burn at close range LoL but I am able to consistently get head shots at a fairly good distance with the MG5, so keep in mind how you mod your weapons.

• This build is perfectly fine for the raid, heroics, legendries, level 4 CPs, rouge agents, solo and group so its a jack of all trades type of build. You will not be top damage dealer but you will be able to help the group, revive those red builds that die quickly and be very tanky when sh*t hits the fan.

• Doing heroic stranded tanker mission, I am tanking all 6 flamer heavies without too much troubles, so yes nice and tanky. Along with being the 2nd highest damage dealer on average at the end of heroic missions.

• If your looking for that one build that can do it all, then by all means try this one.

• When you group with me and I go running past you right into the fight being super aggressive, 99% chance this is the exact build I am using 😉

• Once again, its more about play style so your results may be different then mine.

AgentSerro

The beginner raid build

(for those wanting to raid but have not done so yet)

Keep in mind this is a very basic raid build, no green gear, no status effects, no exotics and no tricks.

Specialization = Survivalist or Demolitionist highly recommended but could use any

Your mask, chest, holster, backpack, gloves and kneepads.

• You want at least one piece that gives you +10% weapon damage to your main weapon
  • You want 3 gear with +170,000 armor and 3 gear with +15% weapon damage
  • Stay away from skill tier gear or gear that gives skill haste, skill damage, skill repair or skill duration as skills are super under powered in the raid
  • Damage to armor is best, Crit hit is best, crit damage is good, +armor is good, +health is ok
  • weapon accuracy and stability is good if you need it to help with your aiming, reload speed is good if you need it
  • armor regen is bad, ammo capacity is bad, pulse resistance is useless

For example, if your main weapon is a LMG your gear may look like this ---> 2 petrov, 1 gila, 1 ceska and 2 providence which would give you +10% LMG damage, +10% weapon handling, +5% armor, +10% headshot damage and +20% crit hit chance. Its all about looking at what gear offers your the best stats. If you have contractor gloves or foxes prayer, then by all means use them. If you have an exotic like coyotes mask or sawyers kneepads, then by all means use them too.

So look at this chart and you can clearly see what gear you need

https://forums.uwsgaming.com/topic/24059-wony-brand-set-info/

Group buffs are super awesome in the raid! So if you can give a group wide buff then thats a very good thing!

Chest and Backpack talents: Highly recommend unbreakable on your chest gear! DONT use glass cannon. Backpack either companion (works on your self healing) or Composure

Now I am sure you have heard youtubers say go all red for max damage... this is true BUT if your armor is below 1 million then you will hit the ground with one shot and wont be doing any damage at all. So I personally recommend avoiding an all red build in your first raid. You only get to carry 2 revive packs in the raid FYI.

Mods, for red use crit hit chance and for blue use protection from elites or incoming healing as a 2nd choice. You should have no yellow mod slots.

Core attributes = 3 blues and 3 reds

Main weapon, I personally highly recommend an LMG like this one->  MG5 (LMG damage + damage to target out of cover + damage to armor +  fast hands)

For your main weapons you really want either LMG, AR or Rifle.

Mod the weapon for crit hit, highest ammo capacity clip and if you need it stability/accuracy.

Shotguns, SMGs and pistols are just too under powered for raids. Shooting to slow, reloading to long, bad range and etc...

Secondary weapon,  I personally highly recommend an AR like this one-> Police M4 (AR damage + health damage + damage to armor + fast hands)

For your secondary weapon, don't use the same ammo as your first. Try to stay with LMG, AR or Rifle depending on which your 1st weapon is.

Mod the weapon for crit hit, highest ammo capacity clip and if you need it stability/accuracy.

Side arm = does not matter that much on side arm as you should never ever be using your side arm

Skills = Reviver Hive + Healer seeker or Healer Drone for self healing

For stats, you want to be in the ballpark of over 1 million armor, +50% weapon damage and +40% crit hit

Hope this will help a little for those that have never done the raid before and wanting to know how to go about making a build for doing their very first raid run. Now keep in mind, after you run the raid a couple of times, you will have a clear understanding of how you should build.

If you want to know what I use for the raid, then see the post right above this one as its my personal True Patriot build.

In that 8 man team there MUST be 2 survivalist and 2 demolitionist for the last boss fight, keep that in mind too.

Draylore

Greetings.   Recently joined.

Build crafting is what I enjoy most in Div2.

Currently i have several builds I am playing around with;

1) Full RED, CHC/CHD Rilfe bulid...pretty much same thing everyone else uses.  3 Providence, Contractor Gloves, Prayer Knees,  Ceska.  I run with Bakers Dozen but sometimes swap to Mk17.   I have been a Rifle user since game launch and MK17 is my favorite..  Ill be ready when they nerf the Classic M1A for real.   With exception of one piece, everything 90% or better rolled.

2) Semi hybrid build that is a lot of fun.  3 red/ 3 yellow...w/ Technician spec.  Mix of CHD ,Skill Damage, Skill Haste as attributes.  Assault Drone and swap out other skill depending on situation...Turret, Hive, something to heal, etc.   Perfect Spark on Chest and Perfect  Combined Arms on backpack.  These two synergize  very well together.

3) Working on build centered around Imperial Dynasty holster i just got yesterday...still in early stages so work in progress.   Creeping Death for BP talent...not sure on Chest yet.  Probably stack status effect.   I don't think skill haste effects the cool down off the holster "talent'.   Probably switch to Pestilence for this...thou  hate spray and pray weapons and the long long reload times. 😞

Ill post more details/pics later when I get a chance.

• Like 1

AgentSerro
4 minutes ago, Draylore said:

Greetings.   Recently joined.

Build crafting is what I enjoy most in Div2.

Currently i have several builds I am playing around with;

1) Full RED, CHC/CHD Rilfe bulid...pretty much same thing everyone else uses.  3 Providence, Contractor Gloves, Prayer Knees,  Ceska.  I run with Bakers Dozen but sometimes swap to Mk17.   I have been a Rifle user since game launch and MK17 is my favorite..  Ill be ready when they nerf the Classic M1A for real.   With exception of one piece, everything 90% or better rolled.

2) Semi hybrid build that is a lot of fun.  3 red/ 3 yellow...w/ Technician spec.  Mix of CHD ,Skill Damage, Skill Haste as attributes.  Assault Drone and swap out other skill depending on situation...Turret, Hive, something to heal, etc.   Perfect Spark on Chest and Perfect  Combined Arms on backpack.  These two synergize  very well together.

3) Working on build centered around Imperial Dynasty holster i just got yesterday...still in early stages so work in progress.   Creeping Death for BP talent...not sure on Chest yet.  Probably stack status effect.   I don't think skill haste effects the cool down off the holster "talent'.   Probably switch to Pestilence for this...thou  hate spray and pray weapons and the long long reload times. 😞

Ill post more details/pics later when I get a chance.

I've tested the imperial dynasty holster and yes skill haste does effect the timer, when I wear the holster on my skill build the effect happens once every 16 seconds 😉

Lionkiller does really well with his build that uses the holster, could always ask him how is he running his build.

I'm currently trying to build a pure fire build centered around setting as many enemies as I can on fire. Using firewall, burn chem launcher, sticky burn, pyromaniac AR, LMG with burn and pistol with burn. Gear being all skill tier, skill haste and status effect no green gear. creeping death on backpack. Its lots of fun and cant help chuckle when I see so many enemies running around waving their arms and screaming LoL

Draylore
37 minutes ago, AgentSerro said:

I've tested the imperial dynasty holster and yes skill haste does effect the timer, when I wear the holster on my skill build the effect happens once every 16 seconds 😉

Lionkiller does really well with his build that uses the holster, could always ask him how is he running his build.

I'm currently trying to build a pure fire build centered around setting as many enemies as I can on fire. Using firewall, burn chem launcher, sticky burn, pyromaniac AR, LMG with burn and pistol with burn. Gear being all skill tier, skill haste and status effect no green gear. creeping death on backpack. Its lots of fun and cant help chuckle when I see so many enemies running around waving their arms and screaming LoL

Thanks.    Nice to know about Skill Haste.  @40sec it almost seemed not worth building around.    I am going for a all status effect build....thinking Trauma on the chest, Creeping Death on backpack and holster.    Currently working on skilling up Firewall.   Looks like good fit for this as does Survivalist.

• Like 1

Fullstrike

For those who want to study builds theres a Doc on Google Drive that has all the latest updates and reworks, I also found aother page that can be useful, the links are here:

The Division 2 - Gear Attribute Sheet  (Crowdfunded and updates every 5 min)

The Division 2 Update 9 Full Notes (WFCC TECH Page)

I also recommend for the newcomers (like me) to watch the raid videos if you are planing on going on a event with the group, you can view it HERE

• Thanks 1

AgentSerro
3 hours ago, Fullstrike said:

For those who want to study builds theres a Doc on Google Drive that has all the latest updates and reworks, I also found aother page that can be useful, the links are here:

The Division 2 - Gear Attribute Sheet  (Crowdfunded and updates every 5 min)

The Division 2 Update 9 Full Notes (WFCC TECH Page)

I also recommend for the newcomers (like me) to watch the raid videos if you are planing on going on a event with the group, you can view it HERE

I have added the gear attribute sheet to the "long list of links"---> https://forums.uwsgaming.com/topic/21828-long-list-of-links

Thanks for sharing! 😁

You can find the full TU9 update patch notes here---> https://forums.uwsgaming.com/topic/24930-tu9-patch-notes

That WFCC TECH page missed a lot of things that where in the TU9 update 😉

• Like 1